• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Plan on candyflipping at a rave. Advise for the dosages?

Way too much drugs. Lower the dose.

You don't want to be on 300 mcg LSD at a rave. It will either be a bad time for you or a bad time for the people who have to take care of you while you stumble around aimlessly or huddle in the corner of the cooldown tent.

Last edited:
Way too much drugs. Lower the dose.

You don't want to be on 300 mcg LSD at a rave. It will either be a bad time for you or a bad time for the people who have to take care of you while you stumble around aimlessly or huddle in the corner of the cooldown tent.
Pretty much what i was getting at, 300 mcg lsd is enough to leave you staring at grass mumbling manicly while scaring people with how fucked you look.
Chuck 2 points of mdma on top and you will no longer be human.

Its seriously not fun been the person who cant even communicate or wipe their own ass because your too fucked too take care of yourself or even know whats going on.
Its actually less fun seeing these people, it makes you realise how bad drugs can fuck you up.

I did 250-300ugs at my first rave with no mdma. It left me in a campchair with people asking if i was okay.
Im experienced with acid too, raves seem like paradises to trip. But you can most certaintly trip too hard.

I cant stress enough how hard to handle shit can get on a big candy flip.
I see too many people overdo it and crash.

Picking your friend up off the floor because hes tripping to hard to walk, while he screams at you because hes tripping so hard he doesnt know who he is, or who you are.
While its the middle of the night, -4 degrees celcius at a campsite 2 hours from medical attention.
Is fucking shit.
Candyflip gone wrong.

I did my first 'candyflip' at Godskitchens final night in the UK the other week, albeit a user friendly one due to the nature of the acid I had (1P as a pose to 25). I took 3 150mg caps of good quality MDMA which had started to wear off by about 3am, at which point I took 3 tabs (300mcg) of 1P-LSD.

I have never been as high in my entire life. The acid completely removed the minor bodyload I had developed from the MDMA and sulphate speed I had taken earlier in the night and considering I'm pushing towards 40, I managed to boogy right through to the last record at 6.45am.

It was amazing but Christ I wasn't half fucked. When all the lasers and strobes went on an epo I thought my brain was going to explode, and it disorientated me so much that two security guards had to grab me and get me to sit down for 5 as my vouging was getting far too enthusiastic for any sane person to watch.

Thanks everyone for the input. I've made the mistake of underestimating the power of Ms. Lucy before and do not want that happening again, especially in public