• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Plan on candyflipping at a rave. Advise for the dosages?

Oddball_paul

Greenlighter
Going to a local rave at a waterpark, then there is an after party which is basically just another rave. Candyflipping at an EDM show at a later waterpark sounds spectacular. I plan on taking 300 ug of some liquid and about 3-4 points of some very good MDMA. Are these good doses or should I lower them? I have experienced both of the drugs by themselves a handful of times and have one candyflip experience.

That's what I was thinking but I've never taken that low of a dose of either one so I want to make sure I have a great night. Also how should I time the dosages? Should I take the L before the rave and then take the Molly while I've been there for a while?

At a festival a couple years ago I took 150ug LSD in the morning and 3 MDMA pills (200mg each) at night for the music. I usually only need 1 to 2 pills to come up and roll hard but that day I didn't feel much, even at 3 pills. The comedown in the following weeks was the worst I have ever experienced.

I have had greater success taking MDMA first and then taking 2CB after the peak.

I plan on taking the L 3-4 hours before the show then taking the Molly right as I walk in. The event is from 7:45 to 1:30 am so want to make sure I get the full candyflip experience.

What's your advice for taking L in public? I've only tripped either alone or with a few people so not sure how I would handle it in public.

What's your advice for taking L in public?

One of my good friends hasn't touched psychedelics after he took a crowded train to get home whilst tripping. His paranoia went through the roof. Definitely a bad idea.
In the context of a festival or rave the effects of LSD could be more agreeable.

At another festival I took 200ug which is a relatively strong dose for me. I took it on the last day of the festival while everyone was feeling shit from the pills they'd done for the first three days. I was not on the same wavelength as anyone else and found myself wandering around the site looking for somewhere I felt comfortable. It just made everyone look dirty and it became strikingly obvious how grim the last day of a festival is. Additionally, I did not feel paranoia because I could see how many other people were off their faces on whatever.

I have also found that tripping hard around people in the dark can be potentially scary because of the hallucinations. During the day when the sun is out I have found it easier to experience positive visions. Anything can come out of the dark.

100mg + 100ug ... if both are high quality this should be plenty, they intensely synergise

I plan on taking 300 ug of some liquid and about 3-4 points of some very good MDMA.

Not sure what "points" are, but a lot less LSD - say 80-100ug, and about 70mg MDMA if it's pure, which is on the low end of a typical single dose. Save 300ug LSD for when you're not at a rave.

^ "points" are 100mgs of mdma.
3-400mg of mdma is way too much in this instance.

^ "points" are 100mgs of mdma.
3-400mg of mdma is way too much in this instance.

Thanks spacejunk. Wow yeah, I'd say 300-400mg MDMA is way to much in *any* instance. Unless it's shit MDMA or you have insane tolerance, you shouldn't need that much. And definitely not if you're flipping it on top of LSD.

Yeah, "point" = 0.1 (zero point 1) of a gram, ime.

And yeah, agreed.

100mg + 100ug ... if both are high quality this should be plenty, they intensely synergise

In a public setting, less is more. I think this dosage is enough.

You don't want to get too out there in public.

One of my good friends hasn't touched psychedelics after he took a crowded train to get home whilst tripping. His paranoia went through the roof. Definitely a bad idea.
In the context of a festival or rave the effects of LSD could be more agreeable.

At another festival I took 200ug which is a relatively strong dose for me. I took it on the last day of the festival while everyone was feeling shit from the pills they'd done for the first three days. I was not on the same wavelength as anyone else and found myself wandering around the site looking for somewhere I felt comfortable. It just made everyone look dirty and it became strikingly obvious how grim the last day of a festival is. Additionally, I did not feel paranoia because I could see how many other people were off their faces on whatever.

I have also found that tripping hard around people in the dark can be potentially scary because of the hallucinations. During the day when the sun is out I have found it easier to experience positive visions. Anything can come out of the dark.

Thanks. I'm starting to think I'll just take the Molly and not the L. Or at least wait until I can go to a festival.

Thanks spacejunk. Wow yeah, I'd say 300-400mg MDMA is way to much in *any* instance. Unless it's shit MDMA or you have insane tolerance, you shouldn't need that much. And definitely not if you're flipping it on top of LSD.

The Molly is from a very trustable source (my roommate) and it is top notch stuff. I do have a pretty high tolerance for it though. Same with L...

Please be careful with this combo!

The higher the dose the higher chance of a bad time. The mdma in a candy flip does NOT guarantee a good time. Infact it makes things frantic and hard to handle at higher doses.

100mg mdma-100 ug acid, redose 50-80 mg's of mdma whenever needed.
Redose a half tab if needed.

Please be careful. The closest things ive seen to psychedelic psychosis have been candyflips.
The mdma seems to bring out the manic side of both lsd and mdma.

Keep the doses controllable, you'll appreciate having left over anyway :D

Please be careful with this combo!

The higher the dose the higher chance of a bad time. The mdma in a candy flip does NOT guarantee a good time. Infact it makes things frantic and hard to handle at higher doses.

100mg mdma-100 ug acid, redose 50-80 mg's of mdma whenever needed.
Redose a half tab if needed.

Please be careful. The closest things ive seen to psychedelic psychosis have been candyflips.
The mdma seems to bring out the manic side of both lsd and mdma.

Keep the doses controllable, you'll appreciate having left over anyway :D

The one time I candyflipped I was on 300 mics of acid and 200 mg of MDMA. Of course I was alone but I had a great time, and also couldn't stop thinking about how great it would be if I was at a rave. That's why I want to take at least that much for the pool party!

The one time I candyflipped I was on 300 mics of acid and 200 mg of MDMA. Of course I was alone but I had a great time, and also couldn't stop thinking about how great it would be if I was at a rave. That's why I want to take at least that much for the pool party!
fair enough, if you are going to do higher doses just dont do it all at once, pace yourself.

Trust me candyflipping isnt the best at raves when you are too fucked to speak to people or know whats going on.
Candyflipping is extremely powerful. Have fun!! :)