• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pissing while on E

I'm going to back up Biscuit completely here. MDMA releases the anti-diuretic hormone [ADH] [or something], meaning you 're not releasing the water you're drinking, potentially diluting the amount of sodium in the bloodstream and putting your electrolyte balance out of whack. [How the now infamous Anna Wood died].
If you're not peeing I'd lay off the water a bit until you can pee again. It really is the worst feeling knowing you have to go and not being able to - I get it every time I pill. :O

Milkybar:
Thanks; but it must be stressed that dehydration and overheating is a far greater risk than hyponatremia.
Hence people must still drink fluids, just not an excessively high amount. Just enough to replace what is lost.
Even better is drinking isotonic (sports) drinks occasionally; that way u cannot get either of the potentially fatal conditions.

i was under the impression that if you have an excess of anti-diuretic hormone then you won't feel like you need to hang a piss until it wears off then u piss like mad
i remember a experiment i read about 10 people where given diuretic hormone (makes u piss) and drank 2 litres of water, and had to wait 30mins between drinking and pissing and 10 people were given anti-diuretic hormone and had to drink the same amount and they didnt feel like that needed to piss at all until couple of hours later when it wore off
im no expert tho =)

I have a feeling it must be partially (at least) a psychological thing, i mean, u stand there for god knows how long, with nothing coming out, then u manage to get a little bit of dribble, and it all comes out fine after that.
------------------
--- We must first conquer the world within, before we can face the world without ----

I don't even know if it really is the anti-diuretic thing anymore...
I know, for me at least, it isn't psychological as being a girl I don't use the trough too often and therefore don't feel performance anxiety.
And yeah, like Biscuit said: don't get urself all dehydrated. Personally since I don't dance/sweat much [usually just swan around
smile.gif
], I tend to not drink that much at all.
...I'm just wondering tho, what effect taking G has during this non-pee period as I've found that it pretty much always gets the waters flowing again...[not meant in a horny-G way either]
one of life's little mysteries
[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 18 May 2001).]

My understanding is that MDMA tends to cause hypertension (tightness, contraction) in muscles. This is most obviouse in your jaw, as well as neck, legs AND even your abdomen. The muscles that keep your bladder closed become hypertensive, so you end up holding more fluid in your bladder, and when you want to release it it can be hard to relax the muscles. A couple of deep breaths should help, as will sitting down.
---------------------------
-Doctor Fukchoops-

yeah I get that sometimes!!!
I am dyin 2 pee, go 2 the toilet... sit down and NOTHING.
The problem is that my bladder is too relaxed. The MD has relaxed my whole body (including bladder) so it wont release itself.

This has happened to me a few times over the last few years(most recently at Kryal)
You just have to relax and try not to think about it too much and eventually you'll be able to go
smile.gif

------------------
Have you seen the actual reality of a monster's crime?

I have found that i can always piss on e, its just that lately after 2 years of abuse when i pee it hurts and it takes ages to get it all out. Its like it is really struggling to pass through. it has happened to my mates too, does this happen to you lot too? it hurts but its not a bad bad pain, you can tollerate it and it lasts for at least 12 hours after. then im all good again.

yeah I get this all the time with ecstacy and opiates, it feels fucking amazing when you do finally manage to go tho

yeah i hate dat! but yeah i find if u concentrate it usually co-operates.. well most of the time lol

Biscuit said:
And yes, i think its most likely something involving this fact which is why MDMA is so hard on the kidneys. I suffer from a painful lower back often while rolling, and its become obvious that it is kidney related and not something less sinister like cramps.

holy shit.

I get that too.

AND a few weeks ago, BEFORE i had taken anything, i BADLY needed to piss, but for reasons i wont explain, wasnt unable to find a toilet. My back was in serious agony, i thought i had fucked it from physical labour, but then after I went, i felt great.
if thats my kidneys, thats fucked!!!

I can piss when Im on E but I really have to concentrate. SOmetimes it takes me a few mins but once I get just a dribble out. The rest comes quite easily

yeah i dont really have a problem pissing, although for the amount of water that i do drink i dont pee that much. when i need to go i go :)

Woah. Nice bump. Five year old thread.

I find pissing on pills is easy if I keep drinking water. As soon as I get dehydrated, I cant for the life of me, piss.

As for me..
I try so hard for ages and later realise ive been using the wrong 'muscles'.
I dont think its any swells or disfunctions but more of a confusion or 'forgetting how to piss'. :/

But ahhh. so orgasmic, once u find the right 'muscles' and laugh about how etarded you are while taking that long anticipated piss.

*runs away*

cenoxx said:
As for me..
I try so hard for ages and later realise ive been using the wrong 'muscles'.
I dont think its any swells or disfunctions but more of a confusion or 'forgetting how to piss'. :/

But ahhh. so orgasmic, once u find the right 'muscles' and laugh about how etarded you are while taking that long anticipated piss.

*runs away*

^^ I think this guys hit the nail on the head, its kinda like your too distracted to know how to piss

EVERY SINGLE TIME.. its shit cos u cant dance cos ur bladder hurts but then u go toilet and no matter how hard u try it doesnt happen.
Ive sat on the toilet for easyly half an hr one night lol.. i was so fucked and i was just concentrating so much and it still didnt happen.
This is wat i dont like bout pills..

For all the guys out there.

Dont use the urinals. Lock yourself in a cubicle and stare at a spot on the wall so you have full concentration. Make sure you dont push too hard then wait for the trickle...Its all bliss from there on!!! It helps move everything along much quicker this way. You tend to concentrate a lot more and have less outer distractions.

Happy Pissing :)