• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Piperazine's pro's and con's

I think the cons are going to outweigh the pros easily.

That's a good enough reason to make these substances banned in all countries I feel which would solve a lot of the problems with these shit pills in a way...

I've read that alcohol really, really messes up the comedown.. And thats what I've found thru personal experience as well.

Its not the alcohol. Pips dehydrate u bad plus alcohol puts a whole lot more on the comedown by dehydrating u even more.

Pros: Keeps your birds healthy
Cons: Everything else.

I've sworn off pills until the good ones start coming back, though I had a few good ones on the weekend. Since September last year, I've done them every single weekend. I thought getting off them would be hard but when there's nothing but duds or piperazines around - it's easy.

Molly and GHB in the meantime.

^^^ They also de-worm cats and dogs.
Not to mention provide brake fluid for you car. :D
God bless those piperazines.

Its not the alcohol. Pips dehydrate u bad plus alcohol puts a whole lot more on the comedown by dehydrating u even more.

Sorry, just re-read my own post.

Was just trying to say that alcohol and pips are not a good combo.

PLUR

I dont understand why the fuk theres soooo many pip pills here in AU. They are illegal and if u get busted with 1000 pip pills its the same as 1000 mdma ones. Im pretty sure the pills and even powder are imported. Why do people bother? They are not much cheaper beleive me, u go to amsterdam and get 1000 for the cost of a soft serve ice cream at maccas.

cuz sustanon, BZP is legal in NZ and what do u see with mexican drugs and usa street drugs? better bang for ya buck!

I dont understand why the fuk theres soooo many pip pills here in AU. They are illegal and if u get busted with 1000 pip pills its the same as 1000 mdma ones. Im pretty sure the pills and even powder are imported. Why do people bother? They are not much cheaper beleive me, u go to amsterdam and get 1000 for the cost of a soft serve ice cream at maccas.

Maybe because for several years it wasn't illegal and people may have been importing kilos of the stuff for less than the cost of the postage? How well do pipes store? I've heard people metion how quickly the pills go off/mushy/rancid, how about the pure powder? Also while it's now illegal I'd hazard a guess and say it is still much easier to import than either MDMA or the precursors. Just a guess though.

Edit: PS All of the pipes I have tried have sucked. Haven't had MeOPP though.

Yeah its pretty hydroscopic but can last a while tho. So ur saying hopefuly one day the people makin it in AU will run out of pips? I sure fckin hope so cos this is bullshit. 4 of my sources can get diff pills each and all of them are pip shit pills. Im fuckin sick n tired of people saying that these beans are mad and they get u rolling. We all want MDMA not fuckin pips. They are completly diff chemicals. I didnt bother explaining this to the dealer cos he doesnt know shit. Are all dealers that fucking dumb? They think wat they have is a normal pill. I even think they havnt had an mdma pill in there life. Ill upload a pill to pillreports soon.

Anyone comparing them to mdxx pills has fucken no idea what there talking about. The high is nothing like mdma.

They affect everyone differently.

Having tried it many times, as well as most of my friends, which ain't surprising considering a few years ago it reached a point where they were even selling BZP in liquor stores before it was made illegal here in NewZealand.

No one reported it to subjectively be ANY WHERE near mdma, at any dose. I heard more con's than I ever did pro's and the pro's i heard was no more spectacular than moderate mood lift with sketchy stimulation. The most common complaint was inability to sleep, and horrible hangover the next day, considerably worse than mdma.

My own personal experience trying it with a dose over 200mg+ yielded some strong energy, but certainly no empathy or euphoria. This was before I even had tried mdma, and as soon as I did, it blew bzp out of the water. They two compounds are worlds apart in my opinion! I get the feeling generally people don't miss piperazines here in NZ, in fact we have grown to hate the stuff due to it commonly being pressed into pills and sold for top dollar as xtc.

Last edited: