• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Piperazine / Rubbish Pills - UK/Ireland 2011

I got a suspected pipe a few weeks ago, definitely not MDMA anyway, Red Cupids (I know they are there in 2010, but the description doesn't fit) the same as the pink ones in 2011, except red obviously lol.

Not the worst pipe I've had, but still...

There was no PillReport last time I checked.

Should probably just write *ALL COLOURS* Cupid every year lol.

I got a suspected pipe a few weeks ago, definitely not MDMA anyway, Red Cupids (I know they are there in 2010, but the description doesn't fit) the same as the pink ones in 2011, except red obviously lol.

Not the worst pipe I've had, but still...

There was no PillReport last time I checked.

Should probably just write *ALL COLOURS* Cupid every year lol.

Actually Ill add Red to the description on the pinks just to let people know.

Thanks

Updating - shame to see those Bull's heads / Wizard hats showing up again.

Adding 'Tesco Value' to the list - no user report but the test result looks nasty

BL white diamonds from 2008/9 are making an appearance again in belfast and the north, I think dealers are getting rid of old batches, in case you want to throw that in the list

^Thanks - will do, Ive been away from the site for a few weeks (vacation) so I will have this updated asap.

Hahahaha! Noly! these white Diamonds My Cat came across at Planet love remember! Stay Clear of them Guys! My Cat boked up stomach lining & dark coloured blood after taking 1 white diamond, typical Piperizine high- only very sick feeling in stomach and hell for 2 days after! not even worth it if they were free! :(

Hahahaha! Noly! these white Diamonds My Cat came across at Planet love remember! Stay Clear of them Guys! My Cat boked up stomach lining & dark coloured blood after taking 1 white diamond, typical Piperizine high- only very sick feeling in stomach and hell for 2 days after! not even worth it if they were free! :(

Ahhhh omally first post uth!!!?!?! Haha. I can barely remember that I had about 7 pink diamonds in my system at the time although I can remember bits and pieces haha... Make a new member introduction :)
Ps. People frown upon “my cat” and SWIM and whatnot on bluelight as it “offers no legal protection” lol

Your supposed to write me or I :p haha, get urself to the lounge and have a bitta craic

Your cat buys and consumes drugs??!! Drugs are for the human mammal!;)

Omallys cat is beyond normal feline capabilitys, this thing can metamorphasise and all sorts of crazy shit, I've witnessed it myself!