• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Pipe drunk?

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Staying up for a while on meth I experience extreme panic after ren dosing but it oftenseems like my brain slams the brakes after it gets too stresful. Il get super warm and relaxed out of nowhere and Il randomly be able to sleel for a couple hours before waking up very buzzed. Anyone elseget tjis or know why it happens? It almost feels like a natural valium or xanax gets releazed

It could be a crash? I have stayed up for days and eventually your body just shuts down and no matter where you are you fall asleep.

I had a housemate a loooong time ago who was such a speed freak that he didn't even own a bed!

He'd binge for days and then just randomly pass out for 3/4 hours, then begin again. I've seen him fast asleep within 30 minutes of iv-ing a hefty dose of amphetamine sulfate (so not meth, but similar).

He had his bedroom window blacked out and spent many times crouched over the toilet bowl ready to flush when 'they' inevitably barged in (they never did of course)

Could you be building a tolerance?

My buddy who shoots up every day can do a shot then go right to sleep.

I had a housemate a loooong time ago who was such a speed freak that he didn't even own a bed!

He'd binge for days and then just randomly pass out for 3/4 hours, then begin again. I've seen him fast asleep within 30 minutes of iv-ing a hefty dose of amphetamine sulfate (so not meth, but similar).

lol - you sure it was speed he was using?

j/k - that's messed up, but kinda funny to me, in a dark way.

ageingpartyfiend said:
He had his bedroom window blacked out and spent many times crouched over the toilet bowl ready to flush when 'they' inevitably barged in (they never did of course)

of course ;)

fwiw, i once had a redose of meth after a night out with friends when i was younger, but i was tired and wanted to keep going - so i bought another point. hit it, and was fast asleep like 10 minutes later. woke up the next morning in my leather jacket on the couch with a full beer sitting in front of me. it happens.

I can get this feeling off amphetamine sometimes, i don't know what causes it. Sometimes amp will make me extremely calm and sleepy, almost to opiate levels except without the euphoria.

Staying up for a while on meth I experience extreme panic after ren dosing but it oftenseems like my brain slams the brakes after it gets too stresful. Il get super warm and relaxed out of nowhere and Il randomly be able to sleel for a couple hours before waking up very buzzed. Anyone elseget tjis or know why it happens? It almost feels like a natural valium or xanax gets releazed

There's no endogenous BZD; hence why radiolabeled flumazenil could be used to map out the GABAa system.

It's likely your body is too exhausted to stay awake without sleep and can get to sleep even while on meth.