• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pipe drunk

rayogy

Greenlighter
Just started smoking meth about a week and a half ago. Today I smoked more ice than i thought I ever would. It started at about 3am last night, we started to smoke out a bong.

One guy there knew that I had just started to smoke at all and i guess he wanted to get me ripped off my ass cause he just kept having me the hit so only the third time smoking white I basically smoked half an 8-ball to myself ( and this was hit after hit after hit ).

And I get pipe drunk extremely bad, trying to cure it all day. Later in the day, after that guy was gone, I decided to smoke again cause it might get rid of the pipe drunk.
Nope.
Had almost no effect on me.

So to cut to the chase: is there any way to cure pipe drunk, AND get a good high going even after you have stopped smoking?

I've smoked a lot of meth a lot of ways (pipe/bong/foil/glass bulbs) but don't understand what pipe drunk is. If you can explain your symptoms I can probably help you. IME if the effects are unpleasant though they only intensify with more of the same. If you're not liking the comedown I wouldn't suggest it as your DOC. For me the comedown was a cake walk especially if it was quality product.

Its not the comedown, I smoked like less than 2 hours ago.
But i dont know if i really have any symptoms. Just when smoking today it felt different than the other times, i felt less amped even though i smoked waayyy more.
I guess for a symptom my jaw hurts on the left side and my mouth just sorta feels weird in general

Last edited:
ROA plays a role. Smoking from a bong is smoother IMO especially with flavor added. The biggest deal is quality though. Some batches are more racy than others, some cause more paranoia, some I could go all day everyday doing. I did east coast shake and bake and straight up ice so most of what I did was uncut until I moved west. Huge difference and not for the better. If you're not feeling up on it then it may have more cut in it. At least you're not on the kind where you have auditory and visual disturbances though right? I can say that for whatever reason some of what I did worked better and lasted longer and was way more intense taken orally (spoon with coffee). The smallest amount could have me going all day. Just be careful switching ROAs especially if you don't know how pure it is.