• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pink tamper-proof oxyContin/OP 20

Ganjaprenuer

Greenlighter
I'm needing some advice from the great minds of this fantastic site. SWIM got their hands on some of the new, pink OP 20s and can not figure out a way to bypass the extended release mechanism. Crushing is not in option as it has extra plastic of some kind that makes it chop up in chunks, not powder. They've tried rubbed the coating off, microwaving it, and it turned into a hot and squishy gel. Anyone have any other ideas? 15819551045261657982448.jpg

Swim use to get the neo variant from Canada. He use to put in microwave until soft and gel like then put in a shot glass of coke and microwave more stir the neo on sides of shot glass and stir to desolve then drink the shot of coke this bypassed the time release and hits good since the BA of oxycodone is like 90%

Swim use to get the neo variant from Canada. He use to put in microwave until soft and gel like then put in a shot glass of coke and microwave more stir the neo on sides of shot glass and stir to desolve then drink the shot of coke this bypassed the time release and hits good since the BA of oxycodone is like 90%
How long did the coke need to be microwaved for?

OMG I've found a way to disable OP's very well in the past. I literally chew the pill until it's entirely gross goo in my mouth (like having chewed it for 10 minutes straight) then rinse with several cups of water. Nobody likes to do it lol, but I've done this with EX bead adderall pills and it's even more effective with OP oxycontin's. Good luck no matter what way you do it. I just wanted to hint a very easy and primitive way.

I'm sure there's better chemist-like ways to do it, but this way is the easiest and always had amazing affects for "swim" :) I've had the exact same kind of oxy you have in your hands right now.

How many people does this tamper-resistant pill work for if they swallow it? A lot of people have an above-average stomach acid pH and will either pass the tablet intact or the excipients will start coalescing into a bezoar in the stomach or duodenum . . . Jesus fucken Christ just make an oxycodone undecanoate + magnesium sulphate shot to shoot into patients' arse cheek to get extended relief for 15 days at a time . . . by the way, the consensus back there in the US is turning against extended-release formulations for some reason. If only doctors in the US could prescribe off-license things like dipipanone, piritramide, dextromoramide. and medicinal smack for patients

How many people does this tamper-resistant pill work for if they swallow it? A lot of people have an above-average stomach acid pH and will either pass the tablet intact or the excipients will start coalescing into a bezoar in the stomach or duodenum . . . Jesus fucken Christ just make an oxycodone undecanoate + magnesium sulphate shot to shoot into patients' arse cheek to get extended relief for 15 days at a time . . . by the way, the consensus back there in the US is turning against extended-release formulations for some reason. If only doctors in the US could prescribe off-license things like dipipanone, piritramide, dextromoramide. and medicinal smack for patients

Hey Nico--I've swallowed them before without chewing/any attempt to break the mechanism. It definitely works for what it's made for--as in releases very little amount of oxycodone over an extended time period.

The OP's only work for people with very low tolerance to opioids in general (unless you disable them). Some people use cola, etc. I think it's the fastest and easiest way to disable these by chewing on them for a couple of minutes. But I can see how some would rather not do that and see that as primitive.

OMG I've found a way to disable OP's very well in the past. I literally chew the pill until it's entirely gross goo in my mouth (like having chewed it for 10 minutes straight) then rinse with several cups of water. Nobody likes to do it lol, but I've done this with EX bead adderall pills and it's even more effective with OP oxycontin's. Good luck no matter what way you do it. I just wanted to hint a very easy and primitive way.

I'm sure there's better chemist-like ways to do it, but this way is the easiest and always had amazing affects for "swim" :) I've had the exact same kind of oxy you have in your hands right now.
SWIM tried it this morning and couldn't quite get it to breakdown like you described. It's squishy but has a wax/plastic built in to the entire construct of the pill. SWIM will keep trying and I'll relay the updates 😎

Hello

swim said you gotta microwave the coke only for a couple seconds because if you did like swim said and put it in a shot glass the coke will boil over so it’s kinda tricky depending on what type of microwave you have just put it on for 2 secs a time watch and have finger over cancel button but you gotta do this step 3-4 times