(New South Wales) Pink Supermans(Assumed Copies)

Agree on the licorice smell, had the opportunity to smell a bag filled with a few, had that smell to it, which goes back to the safrole oil (it smells like licorice).

umm! theres two diff pills there,the outpressed,which taste bitter/sweet and one with a domed back, i think they are pretty weak since i fell asleep.

The REAL superman have a very faint licorice like smell to them.

Plus i'm not to sure on this, but i believe that sweet and sour/bitter tastes are a sign of piperazine along with the tingling.. sounds like a bad time to me.

buddy i have had both, two different pills are posted up there, the supposedly real mdma ones are pretty weak or k based!! or my tolerance may be fucked,but i dont think so!!

was just letting people theres two batches in nsw outpressed and inpressed,..

outpressed ones i was scared to injest coz it was tingled on my tongue and was sweetish sour... and they smelt like liquorice from a candy store lol..

the other other ones tasted like lil bit of phenyl or safrole..and took 1 hour to feel anything and smacked out and went to bed..!

what makes u say they're K based? :/

i shouldnt say that coz im not 100% sure,but i fell asleep.
the buzz was really mild and i kept yawning and i was more interested in slow
types of music, mellow beats slowly getting dozy.

i hvnt had the other ones. seem to be a pipp or rc maybe caffeine or shit im not sure!

i shouldnt say that coz im not 100% sure,but i fell asleep.
the buzz was really mild and i kept yawning and i was more interested in slow
types of music, mellow beats slowly getting dozy.

i hvnt had the other ones. seem to be a pipp or rc maybe caffeine or shit im not sure!

kroniic tested the domed ones with Mandelin and Mar, pretty sure.. and no signs of K, it went black and only that, dunno bout ur reported supermans though on other hand.

kroniic tested the domed ones with Mandelin and Mar, pretty sure.. and no signs of K, it went black and only that, dunno bout ur reported supermans though on other hand.

i have not tested any of them,as i dont have a tester.
damn,cant people read around ere!!

i said,that i came across a batch of outpressed ones and couldnt help grabbing one,, to see the differences myself :)
i still hvnt ingested.. coz i think its a pipp or rc..tastes bitter/sweet.. reaks with a chemical smell. but fk riskin that shit

the domed ones,i ddnt get much effect fell asleep!
might be my tolerance but i doubt it..

learn to read!

I never said you tested any :/ I was just asking why you just assume something has Ketamine in it when they clearly have been tested up and no reaction to that.

umm! theres two diff pills there,the outpressed,which taste bitter/sweet and one with a domed back, i think they are pretty weak since i fell asleep.

Yeah I am merely saying your title is wrong cause they aren't an assumed copy, two different pills.

Also I am saying the MDxx pills have a licorice smell which reflects on the Safrole oil. Safrole has a unique licorice smell to it.

Last edited: