(New South Wales) Pink Supermans(Assumed Copies)

ch3mical0ne

Greenlighter
Hello first report,came across these today,have not consumed and i dont think i will be anytime soon lol.first thing i noticed was the smell..so strong!
they do not have a dome, and are outpressed!
Do not have a tester so i am no help there!
sorry guys!

Name: Pink Superman's(Assumed Copies)
Colour: Pink
Logo: Superman(out-pressed)
Height: 8mm
Diameter: 4mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: No
Bevel: yes(non logo side)
Texture: no dome,chalky
Smell: Extremely strong chemical smell with slight anise
Taste: little sweetish and bitter.slight tingle on tongue
Reagent Tested: not tested
Marquis Reagent Result: unknown
Mandelin Reagent Result: unknown

Attachments

• P050711_22.19.JPG
    P050711_22.19.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 171
Thanks for the heads up. Could be from the guys that made the white superman which were bad.

they don't look much like the real ones, for one the press is really bad on these... they might be pips, be careful

they don't look much like the real ones, for one the press is really bad on these... they might be pips, be careful

dont think u can ever know whats in ya pinger 100%
but yer i know the logo i can barely see it. got a few real ones too,ddnt think they were a medium dose though :( lol!!

here a few pics of the differences!

i can smell these ones aswell,the domed ones have no aroma!
peace!

Attachments

• P060711_01.36.JPG
    P060711_01.36.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 115
  • P060711_01.42.JPG
    P060711_01.42.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 129
  • P060711_01.44.JPG
    P060711_01.44.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 108
think there were bunk red/pink supermans around goldy area 2-3months ago,maybe less, didn't try em but i heard they were rly weird

post up on PR? Ive already linked on kroniic's report

hmmmmmmmmmmm???????????????????????????/....................................

makes me wonder........................

Dude these are no way copycat batches. Copycat batches are usually very similar presses, with domed backs, these are a completely different pill.

^ 2 right, I think they've been around for a while, don't get fooled though I guess, always test and you would be fine.

yeh and they are speedbombs i believe

I don't know man, my mate who got them in Melbs said that they tasted like sugar. Either way, deffs a pill that you'd want to avoid. Domed supermans is where it's at! :)

^ 2 right, I think they've been around for a while, don't get fooled though I guess, always test and you would be fine.

Piss easy to spot, the MDMA supermans are domed and inpress stamp. These are flat, beveled and out press.

i can smell these ones aswell,the domed ones have no aroma!
peace!

The REAL superman have a very faint licorice like smell to them.

Plus i'm not to sure on this, but i believe that sweet and sour/bitter tastes are a sign of piperazine along with the tingling.. sounds like a bad time to me.

Last edited:
The REAL superman have a very faint licorice like smell to them.

Plus i'm not to sure on this, but i believe that sweet and sour/bitter tastes are a sign of piperazine along with the tingling.. sounds like a bad time to me.

Agree on the licorice smell, had the opportunity to smell a bag filled with a few, had that smell to it, which goes back to the safrole oil (it smells like licorice).