Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pink Super mans and Blue Doves.

dykesmacker

Bluelighter
Heya!

MIssisauga-GTA Ontario, Canada

"Heard" about these orangish Super mans and blue with lighter blue specked Doves. People keep telling me different things, I truly hate non MDMA pills so i was looking to buy as clean pills as possible. Please help if you've heard about these. Thanks

i had the orange supermans and they were a blast.. pink i dont know probably mda but maybe mdma and i had white dovese that were lish back in 04 around april what good pills.. they were domed with the dove from doves soap on it they were thin and bomb...

Originally posted by GreenBarts
i had the orange supermans and they were a blast..

Yes they were I did them as well!

heard decent reviews about blue doves and many friends of mine have had the orange supermen, fairly clean with some meth..........

pink supermans

:)
hey everybody....
anyone tried pink supermans? had them last weekend and thought they were freakin unreal !!!
smacky with a little charge....the best thing about them is that there clean pills with mdma.
highly recommended :D

hi there superwone :)
couple of friends and me had them on the weekend n can totally agree wit u. dey were awsome...definatly the pills to be taking at the moment.
got the same experience u had smacky with the best feeling.
yea i heard they were mdma and didnt believe it cause these days u get told they are but there not really. But can totally vouch for these being mdma.Also my mate tested them and the test showed a high %
talk soon