(New South Wales) Pink Stars

kroniic

Bluelighter
Around Sydney ATM, do not confuse for Red Rockstars (although they are still around), these are LOCAL pills, cooked and pressed here in NSW.

Name: Pink Star
Colour: Pink with reddish speckles, and some clear crystals.
Logo: 5 Pointed Star
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 6mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Looks crumbly, but slightly solid.
Smell: Real aniseed smell.
Taste: Real chemical taste.
Reagent Tested: N/A
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple then black >20 seconds
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

Dunked one last night, and a friend had half, took forever to come up (close to 2 hours) but that was because we had a big meal right before. Started off with small eye wiggles, and then BANG! MDMA all over, these are pretty f*cking good. Could not see a thing infront of me, nice CEV's and some small OEV's. Definitely MDMA, waves of euphoria for a solid 3-4 hours, and at one point my friend messaged me that she looooooves me to death (she's usually a cold hearted bitch).

If you can get your hands on em they are the goods. There is also to Blue Stars, same people, except different colour. Will do a report of them next week.

pink stars.jpg

img0552ri.jpg

img0553a.jpg

good to see some aussie bics doing the rounds, hope its all homegrown!

what would you guess the dosage is at?

From what I felt, I'd say about 100mg of MDMA, definitely. Had nice eye wobbles, jaw clenching, bouncing around, triple vision. Everything was blurry as fuck.

sorry dude hahaha :(

I just keep my eyes open and listen around, and I seem to hear Molly calling, she'll call you too. Stocking up on these for future events