• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

pink stars?

Sista Grl

Greenlighter
Hello everyone I am fairly new to blue light. i have done MDMA a few times and i thoroughly enjoyed it. BUT just the other night......i had a pink star. That was the most amazing feeling i have ever had. =D it was very speedy. plus i didnt have much too eat that day......which happen to be my birthday! woo. And i went to a club the music was so intense. i could hear everything and i just wanted to dance. These pink stars are really good but the only fault in it was that i got really bad cotton mouth. so i was drinking water the whole night, i had to stay hydrated. That wasnt enough to make me not want to try it again. but does anyone know anything else about these pink stars. i have heard they are quite a big deal. esspecially east cost N.A.

the end

Hi and welcome to ED :)

Sorry but we don't allow pill identifications in the ecstasy discussion forum, so I am moving your thread to the appropriate forum.

ED --> Pillreports Discussion

FM

they're tested MDxx High. they are really good pills but, just like you said, a bit speedy. all the stars going around the east coast are pretty good and not adulterated.

If they're just barley pink, almost white even, these are the rolls I had at bonnaroo. I thought they were really pure, not that speedy at all. Awesome rolls.

So many pink stars around, me think we need a Mega-Merged lol :)

thank you guys for the input. i took a pink star at the beach and then my friends and i played in the water a little bit and nothing kicked in. we didnt feel it at all. Does any one have an idea why it didnt work? do u think that it could have been because of the water. the water was really cold but then we got used to it.

So were the pink starts different than the ones that you said was "the most amazing feeling"? Probably just got bunk shit. Only other thing I can think of is if you took an SSRI antidepressant it can block the effects of MDMA.

they were the same pink stars, and later that day we tokok another one, and it worked.

I just took 2 Pink stars with some red specks earlier. Fucking really clean and strong roll. Hope they stay around for a little while.

Yeah they are good. I got these the first time i wanted to try x and they are only ones i will ever will roll on. Never tried another pill; no point to cause these do the job. i take like half of one and feel great. My friend took 3 and i've never seen him happier.

ooo im excited, just bought one of these wittle pink stars tonight, at first it looked odd, like candy. Glad to see this much confirmation thus far.

do they have a little R on the back right side if so we just got them in australia 121mg of MDMA yum yum praying to the almighty MD gods i get my hands on these...

~JS =D

ooo im excited, just bought one of these wittle pink stars tonight, at first it looked odd, like candy. Glad to see this much confirmation thus far.

As this thread was started over a year ago, it's unlikely these are the same pills. Don't rely on this and assume your stars will be good. There are plenty of shitty ones going around now on the east coast. TEST!

they're tested MDxx High. they are really good pills but, just like you said, a bit speedy. all the stars going around the east coast are pretty good and not adulterated.
nah where im at all the stars are adulterated or pipes cutouts, circles with impress.