(Victoria) Pink/Red Mitsubishi's

Status
Not open for further replies.

asphyx

Bluelighter
Had these pills yesterday, one each with my girlfriend since we haven't had MDMA in about 4 years. I didn't feel any typical MDMA feelings, my first impression was piperazines but I don't know. I thought they were pretty terrible.

Name: Pink/Red Mitsubishi
Colour: Pink, slightly red, with little white speckles
Logo: Mitsubishi
Height: ?mm
Diameter: ?mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: No
Bevel: Yes
Texture: unknown
Smell: no smell from what I could tell
Taste: didn't taste
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

i submitted an info request on red mitsis a few months ago, ended up consuming two and they were very average, gave kinda mdea feelings but would not be confident in saying they contain that. in short - avoid, you should be able to find something better.

Hey asphyx, first off let me say thank you for trying to stick to the PIR guidelines and supplying as much information as you could! :D I saw this the other day and questioned whether I should leave it open, ultimately deciding to cut you some slack until you atleast got a response or two.

There isn't really a set number of the guideline criteria that a Pill Info Request has to live up to in terms of presenting facts, for example we all know a good percentage of reports don't provide reagent test results - simply because a lot of people do not have reagent kits in their possession. As you would obviously be aware your post lacks pill dimensions, details I personally feel are the most important part of the guidelines (apart from maybe reagent test results) due to the fact that the guidelines exist to help people identify a specific batch if multiple batches are circulating, which is always a possibility with black market pills. I don't know that saying this logo, in this colour, with white speckles and a bevel is really enough information to definitively identify the batch you took from a potential copy cat batch, its a lot less specific than being able to whip out a ruler and measure the pill. Colours and logos are replicated all the time but the odds of the pill being the EXACT same size are a lot less. Anyway I hope you understand why I am closing the thread, any replies are basically guesswork which may not apply to another batch of similarly logo'd pills. If you do have an issue or any questions regarding this matter you are welcome to PM me. :)

Aside from all that, in future you should probably make a Pill Info Request BEFORE consuming the pill rather than after, it doesn't serve much HR purpose to intend to make a thread the next day when the pills could put you in hospital that night...

For anyone else reading this, it seems pretty obvious that these pills aren't the goods and are best avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.