(South Australia) pink panther

muntlord

Bluelighter
i have next to no information on this pill except that it is pink.

Name: panther
Colour: pink
Logo:guessing pink panther
Height: mm unknown
Diameter: mm unknown
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

i am guessing that a pink panther pill in adelaide would be very distinctive and when i purchase i will update this. just putting the word out. thanks guys muntlord.

Last edited:
Havn't heard of these before... Pink pills in Adelaide don't have a good rep though. Mercedes, Cupids etc... All pipes/duds. Then again, aren't many types of pills in Adelaide that do have a good rep so this could be a first. Haha, good luck and let us know what happens. Are you consuming anytime soon?

lol funny story about these,

my friend found two of these on the floor of a club, doubled, and said he had a good time,

have had other reports also, id say there NOT MDXX but give you some kind of buzz

i think there more of a red than pink also.

Most probably another RC. Seems to be a lot of that going around Adelaide. Then again, I'll happily consume an RC right now, fucking sick of getting speed bombed. :p

Had half of one of these last night. Was told they were 'tripstacy' when i bought it.
I don't really like trippy pills due to bad experiences but i thought id give it a go.
Out of the 5 we had for the group, only on 1 could a faint logo be seen. I was very drunk before i took these.
Crushed 1 up to snort, lined up half of it and only got through half of it due to the severe burn, The pill was bitter when licked.
5 mins later felt it coming on, made me feel very sick but i didnt throw up.
The first 30 minutes wasnt enjoyable for me, as i just felt weird, edgy and very anxious. After that it was actually enjoyable. Laughing at everything, talking shit and tripping out.
Only managed to get about 3 hours sleep but i dont feel to bad today, very hungry which is good.

All in all, if you want MDxx definately don't consume these. These would be ok if you know what your in for. But if you took them out at a club and you don't like tripping out like i don't, i think you'll find these very un-enjoyable. Everyone else i was with liked these.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these are still circulating? I'm always down for tripstacy. ;)

Yeah? Never had 2C-B before. I love 2C-I though. I don't know, I'm always a fan of tripstacy pills, I know it sounds dodgy but all the other disgusting shit they throw in them enhances the experience. :)

2cb is delish. I've seen it described as acid for pill lovers and mdma for acidheads
beardface recommends