(Queensland) Pink Mercedes - Brisbane area.

Ticket

Bluelighter
Name: Pink Mercedes
Colour: Light pink with white and darker pink speckles
Logo: Merc logo in a circle, press is fairly shallow but clean.
Shape: Round, slightly domed on the back, logo side is flat.
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Kind of soft, chalky, slightly 'waxy' if that makes sense. Scrapes pretty easily, crumbly.
Smell: Almost nothing, slightly chalky maybe.
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result: N/A

Randomly came across one of these and at the moment I don't have a test kit. Gonna get a new one, but for now I'm gonna leave this here, lol. I know a lot of people don't trust the Merc logo in general, and that's fair enough, but, you know, logos aren't the best thing to judge by. I did a search both here and on pillreports but couldn't pull up anything relevant. If anyone has run across these and has some info, that'd be awesome =D

Cheers.

Last edited:
Adding some extra info - Did a marquis regeant but it hasn't helped too much. Can't really tell if it is really dark grey or a slightly bluish black, but the reaction was instant. Having to use those ampoules with the granules in them, makes testing a bit harder/less precise. Unfortunately I can't upload a pic =( I've seen at least 4 friends on them and they seemed very much to be on MDMA (hahaha, it's funny being sober and watching other people flop around like that), of course my worry is that it could be DXM and my friends aren't experienced/picky enough to notice or care. Given the state of the market at the moment I'd assume MDxx is much more likely than DXM, but I'm still always very wary.