Pink eckos from LA contain fentanyl

They were trippy as fuck - and easy to sleep the next day. Nice little drug salad right there

I have eatin grams upon grams of molly, but yet recently a freind had some "rolls" light blue chanels to be exact which contain Fentanyl, MDA, Caffine, which proved to be a great experiance. like the above poster said a nice little drug salad. odd combination, i wonder for what reason are these little bitches being prssed?

Just took these again last night. For some reason they werent as trippy as my first time (maybe bc i had no pot with it). Except id close my eyes for what felt like 10 seconds then open them and look at the clock and 10 minutes had gone by, and I kept getting those conversations in my head that arent really there. MDA is agg.

But strong ass roll and remarkably clean

alot of versions of fentanyl .
Ive seen strands that smash morpine, herion and some that are week so it doesn't say much untill you get into the structure of it IMO. :)

Im still one for mixed pills tho as long as some mda/mdea/mdma is in the pill also :)

I want some of these. Pretty interesting if you ask me. Am I right in assuming that this could be dangerous though? Obviously even the purest pills or molly are dangerous in the hands of an idioit but does this combo greatly enhance the chance of an OD?

phactor said:
I want some of these. Pretty interesting if you ask me. Am I right in assuming that this could be dangerous though? Obviously even the purest pills or molly are dangerous in the hands of an idioit but does this combo greatly enhance the chance of an OD?
Possibly, not sure if the amount of Fentynal is that much

Only take 1 or 2 and youll be fine. (one did me good though, which was suprising because i have a pretty high tolerance)

i have taken these pills 2 times and i absolutely adore them! I rolled face last night

I really wish I could get my hands on some of these. A couple of my favorite substances in a roll that people are reporting to have seen recently? Amazing.

While this may have been a good combo to those that took it, it kind of bothers me so many people are so excited about this.. it's definitely not what I would call ecstasy whatsoever. Hell, I don't like MDA that much, but the fact there's fentanyl in them downgrades that out of anything I'd consider taking, at least if my goal were to roll. It sounds like a "fuck you up" combo.. but a combo like that is a disgrace to pills. If nothing else, if someone wants that high, get some pure mda and take it with fentanyl.. but keep it out of my pills

Strange pill!

MDA : 10
Caffeine : 1
Fentanyl : 0.2

...but no reaction with Marquis reagent. Very strange.

<edit> I noticed this notation for another tablet tested around the same time:
The field (marquis and mecke) tests on each of the three pills tested in November all look unusual and were retested and came out normal/typical.
So I guess the lab techs screwed up some tests, or had a bad reagent.

The "common for most people" dose on erowid is 100-150 grams...
the MDA/fentanyl ratio of the pills is 50:1... so assuming these pills contained the common dose of MDA, that means they also contained 2-3 mg fentanyl... not bad at all. I'll just comment again and say these were heavy as fuck. I've both eaten and smoked fentanyl before but didn't find it to be too heavy. However, the fentanyl/MDA combo (only time taking it for me) was awesome however. I'm not into rolls but I'd take these any time, if I'm lucky enough to find them again.

Last edited:
johanneschimpo said:
The "common for most people" dose on erowid is 100-150 grams...
the MDA/fentanyl ratio of the pills is 50:1... so assuming these pills contained the common dose of MDA, that means they also contained 2-3 grams fentanyl... not bad at all. I'll just comment again and say these were heavy as fuck. I've both eaten and smoked fentanyl before but didn't find it to be too heavy. However, the fentanyl/MDA combo (only time taking it for me) was awesome however. I'm not into rolls but I'd take these any time, if I'm lucky enough to find them again.

In the interest of harm reduction ....... Fentanyl dosage is measured in MICROGRAMS(in the patch form, whereas MDA dosage is measured in MILLIGRAMS.
They shouldn't put substances in black market pills which could kill some
moron who happens to think it's cool to drop 5+ off the top.
There is plenty of these type morons out there I'm sure.

Last edited: