• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pink colored GBL?

Project Will

Bluelighter
I received some pink colored GBL in the mail today. I know it is common practice to put a dye in it for safety reasons, but I have never heard of the seller pre-dying it. I have also never heard of pink GBL. I am confident this is GBL due to it's distinct and wretched smell. Before I ask my questions, I would like to state that I am not asking anyone to speculate what is in my GBL.

1. Does anyone who is experienced in this matter know if it is common practice for the seller to dye GBL?

2. Has anyone else received pink colored GBL?

3. As I do not know what was used to turn my GBL pink, is there any way to purify GBL to ensure I know what I am consuming and at what purity?

Again, I know that nobody can tell me for certain what is in my GBL - which would be a speculative question that might result in my post being closed. This is a harm reduction question aimed at those individuals who have experience and might be able to shed some light on my questions. Thanks!

Don't worry, mate. I see the harm reduction value in your question and I'm not going to close it. Thank you for respecting the guidelines and clarifying why this has value here.

They probably did that to differentiate between products.

The best way that comes to mind to purify it is to distill it, but that comes with its own dangers.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help

Thanks Cane!

The best way that comes to mind to purify it is to distill it, but that comes with its own dangers.

Do you know might go about doing that? I used the search engine and didn't find anything about purifying GBL on bluelight - just some vague mentions on other, less reputable sites. Would boiling in activated charcoal work? Also, you mentioned dangers. What are the dangers involved?

I plan on turning the GBL into GHB anyway, but don't want to impurities to simply move on in the conversion process.

There was a product called "Once Removed" several years ago that was GBL, sold as nail polish remover. It was pink. Maybe that's the source of what you got if it's a small amount.

I have got it now. From the shop with red star. Its from China and have awful smell. Something is wrong wit it...
Anyone could confirm?

I plan on turning the GBL into GHB anyway, but don't want to impurities to simply move on in the conversion process.

synthesis talk is forbidden, so here isn't the place you're going to find that.