• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pink Coke??

I have heard of 'pink coke' referred to as "hospital grade" cocaine (in another words, nothing gets better than this), otherwise, it is cut with some low grade meth.

Im curious how they make it into bricks. I guess one needs a cavity like a template for a brick. Then they heap it up with coke and possibly some gum arabic or other filler (just speculating). Obvously whatever the 'mixture', one needs to ensure it is evenly distributed. [This can be done in a ball mill, a generic food blender, or simply by hand. One then simply needs a metal plate that slots exactly over the template. Then just to push down with sufficient force to meld the stuff together. I imagine that this would be easy enough to accomplish to someone skilled in the art. However, an outsider does not have the tools or the knowhow to do this effectively.

Ummm...

You could have just typed the words "hydraulic press" and said it all.there is no secret and even less skill in compressing cocaine.You can rock it up a couple of different ways.Most rely on presses.

Last edited:
Re: Ummm...

rachamim18 said:
You could have just typed the words "hydraulic press" and said it all.there is no secret and even less skill in compressing cocaine.You can rock it up a couple of different ways.Most rely on presses.

Yup. Ya know Ronald if you want to know about something you could try researching it instead of dreaming up your own "logical" conclusions.

Does anyone know about pink cocaine? I've never heard of it before until my friend said he had it.
I swear to god I have. It was 2000 and I was in the Army, stationed on Ft Bragg NC in the 82nd. Anyways a civilian kp in the defac would get us shit. He said he had killer coke and I’m like let me get a gram. He said we sell dubs and I was like whatever I wanted to try it. He brings me this pink shit and I thought it was fake and he was like I’ll give you a half a dub to try. Didn’t need to twist my arm. Yo listen I did a line like they do in the movie Blow and it ROCKED MY FUCKING WORLD. It was a rush like that first head ringer crack blast, talked like I smoke a shit ton of meth and amazing thought process like I ate 5 addies. It was AMAZING. We would stock up on the shit for the field. I have yet to find shit anywhere close to it since.

Apparently I have a memory like an elephant i.e. I remembered this thread having being bumped earlier this year (post above) and then just yesterday YouTube, in its infinite wisdom, decided it would be a good idea for me to watch the below.

Not sure as to whether or not the dude has indeed got it right. From what I gather it's purported that so-called "pink coke" isn't simple colored Cocaine at all (at least not as described in the preceding post). It may well have been in years gone by (some type of marketing ploy) but maybe that's changed. Buyer beware (nowadays) as they say in the classics.

In not sure about pink coke but I've heard of a pink powder being sold as 2C-B (or Tucibi) which is usually a medley of mdma and ketamine and whatever stimulant they feel like throwing in. I have also heard it referred to as 'pink cocaine'

This was a lot more recently that 2004 though so it likely unrelated to the original discussion but here's a link to the Reddit thread.

Last edited:
In not sure about pink coke but I've heard of a pink powder being sold as 2C-B (or Tucibi) which is usually a medley of mdma and ketamine and whatever stimulant they feel like throwing of. I have also heard it referred to as 'pink cocaine'

This was a lot more recently that 2004 though so it likely unrelated to the original discussion but here's a link to the Reddit thread.
Yeah. As I understand it that's what the video purports it to be i.e. 2C-B (although some of the YouTube commentators appear to have differing opinions) (for what those comments are worth anyway that is) (you only have to read comments on any Fentanyl related YouTube video to actually realize how uneducated Joe Public actually is when it comes to shit like this) (they're usually either worth a good laugh or they make you want to track them down and throw a handful of Fentanyl in their general direction and watch them panic! :ROFLMAO: ).

Yeah. As I understand it that's what the video purports it to be i.e. 2C-B (although some of the YouTube commentators appear to have differing opinions) (for what those comments are worth anyway that is) (you only have to read comments on any Fentanyl related YouTube video to actually realize how uneducated Joe Public actually is when it comes to shit like this) (they're usually either worth a good laugh or they make you want to track them down and throw a handful of Fentanyl in their general direction and watch them panic! :ROFLMAO: ).
That video bothers me because while it does state that most samples of pink powder seized recently do not contain 2C-B, that implies there was a time when it was normal for 2C-B to present as a bright pink powder which simply isn't true. This is made worse by the fact that they mention Shulgin in the same sentence.

Very mixed messaging which makes me think it wasn't a very well researched video.

Does anyone know about pink cocaine? I've never heard of it before until my friend said he had it.
Having lived through the 80s blow epidemic, I will tell you that back then, getting coke that was pure or nearly pure was common. If you got actual rock cocaine, in other words, no re-compressed rock, but the pure rock form, the most potent was often pink inside. It was often very aromatic, and if you were in a room and someone took some out and cut it up, you could smell what seemed like solvent, an obvious "fuel" smell, be it acetone or whatever was used to synthesize the coke from Coca leaves. This pink blow was notorious back then for usually being super HQ, and pure or nearly pure. Around the same time, there was also some rock that had a yellow tint, and just as the pink rock, it looked like formica once you broke the rock open, with brilliant little crystals that shined like tiny jewels. This was both a function of there being tons of it around, the lack of need for stepping on it, as well as a connection to someone who had supplies that were coming right off a K, or certainly not far removed from it by the time you got it. Thought I would share because I saw it all back then and brought back memories of how it looked, smelled, and its crazy potency. That was back when a 1/2 a gram would last you a whole night and into the morning. There was a time when the blow that had blanketed the US market was really pure if you had the connections. And it was before everyone figured out how much profit you could make from cutting the shit out of it. This only lasted a few years, say 83-86 or 7, if I recall. Then the garbage came as the street dealers were everywhere selling beat coke that could have had anything in it.

That video bothers me because while it does state that most samples of pink powder seized recently do not contain 2C-B, that implies there was a time when it was normal for 2C-B to present as a bright pink powder which simply isn't true. This is made worse by the fact that they mention Shulgin in the same sentence.

Very mixed messaging which makes me think it wasn't a very well researched video.
Unfortunately I cannot comment i.e. I know fuck all about any of this shit i.e. I'm a traditionalist! :ROFLMAO:

But your sentiments do echo some of the YouTube comments (I recall seeing somebody else losing their shit because Shulgin was mentioned) (it wasn't you by any chance? :unsure: ).

Having lived through the 80s blow epidemic, I will tell you that back then, getting coke that was pure or nearly pure was common. If you got actual rock cocaine, in other words, no re-compressed rock, but the pure rock form, the most potent was often pink inside. It was often very aromatic, and if you were in a room and someone took some out and cut it up, you could smell what seemed like solvent, an obvious "fuel" smell, be it acetone or whatever was used to synthesize the coke from Coca leaves. This pink blow was notorious back then for usually being super HQ, and pure or nearly pure. Around the same time, there was also some rock that had a yellow tint, and just as the pink rock, it looked like formica once you broke the rock open, with brilliant little crystals that shined like tiny jewels. This was both a function of there being tons of it around, the lack of need for stepping on it, as well as a connection to someone who had supplies that were coming right off a K, or certainly not far removed from it by the time you got it. Thought I would share because I saw it all back then and brought back memories of how it looked, smelled, and its crazy potency. That was back when a 1/2 a gram would last you a whole night and into the morning. There was a time when the blow that had blanketed the US market was really pure if you had the connections. And it was before everyone figured out how much profit you could make from cutting the shit out of it. This only lasted a few years, say 83-86 or 7, if I recall. Then the garbage came as the street dealers were everywhere selling beat coke that could have had anything in it.
Nice post. Evidently we're from the same era (I had my very own blow epidemic going in the mid '80's! :ROFLMAO: ).

Without going into inane detail: potassium permanganate is the preferred (for a number of reasons) oxidant used in the production process. And it just so happens that potassium permanganate turns intensely pink to purple when mixed with water (a concentrated aqueous potassium permanganate solution is used). Point being that pink Cocaine is not a fallacy. But I'm talking about a slight tinge of pink or a pinkish hue though (not that in your face, almost luminescent, and bordering on cerise pink shit i.e. that's something else entirely and not Cocaine) (I think the video gets that part right). No surprise that potassium permanganate found it's way onto chemical watch lists worldwide of course and no surprise that alternate oxidizing agents can be, and are, used.

But believe it or not the above isn't a bonus in the grand scheme of things. Technically it actually means that some impurities have made it through to the end product (by impurities I mean plant alkaloids and chemicals used in the process). There's a bit more to it than this but this post isn't meant to be a Cocaine production 101 mini-course! :ROFLMAO: Arguably though: it's these very impurities that make so-called pure Cocaine smoother (for want of a better word).

Correct on the yellow tint too although arguably also not a bonus in the grand scheme of things. But only in the sense that it affects the aesthetics. Pretty much means that there was a rush job done during the crystallization process (yellowish tinge due to excess hydrochloric acid in the presence of acetone and also possibly attempting to speed up the crystallization process using heat).

Needless to say the above, as well as all of the other chemicals used in the production process, result in that aroma and fuel smell to which you refer. No other smell on the planet like it though let's be honest. 🏔️ That smell in and of itself is enough to get your brain firing on all cylinders before you've even reached for the blade and mirror! :ROFLMAO:

Needless to say the above, as well as all of the other chemicals used in the production process, result in that aroma and fuel smell to which you refer. No other smell on the planet like it though let's be honest. 🏔️ That smell in and of itself is enough to get your brain firing on all cylinders before you've even reached for the blade and mirror!
Yes. It certainly is a smell that you never forget. In fact...I can almost smell it as we speak. Almost...lol