• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pink 2CB

Twilight222

Bluelighter
Friend (aka dealer) gave me a sample-looks like barbie puked on some blow...like super bright pink powder. I ordered a test kit but was wondering if anyone has seen it?
Have never tried 2CB. Anyone love it or hate it?

Very difficult to ID a drug by its color because even a minimal amount of impurities can cause that to change pretty dramatically. While the sample may be more than 90%pure which is great for a street drug, considering some Coke and Heroin contain massive cuts making it way less impure than most RC's. But believe it or not I actually just got some 2C-B I was weighing 25mgs of for later on tonight. It has this slightly pink hue to it, my first trial with this at 7pm, cant wait.

Last edited:
Let me know how it goes! My research has yielded just variable experience results that IDK what to expect...keep me posted😊🌈

Friend (aka dealer) gave me a sample-looks like barbie puked on some blow...like super bright pink powder. I ordered a test kit but was wondering if anyone has seen it?
Have never tried 2CB. Anyone love it or hate it?
Let me know how it goes! My research has yielded just variable experience results that IDK what to expect...keep me posted😊🌈
Is the pink 2c-b tablet about 20mg and has a smiley face on it? 🤔

Think they are talking about a pure powder that they have instead of a pressed pill. Unless I am mistaken?

The batch I have is wonderful I had such a beautiful trip tonight. Was talking about it PD social truly I like MDMA meets LSD in a way. Gorgeous visuals and a dramatic increase in tactile sensations. Fooling around with my girl was wildly intense. Cant wait to give this another go again soon.

Thanks for the update Charlie. Now I’m excited to check it out. Test kit arrives today😊. Amazon thinks it can take a holiday off. Bullshit!😉I really just want to test for meth - not a fan of pure stimulants without empathogen qualities. I have heard its got some pretty rad sexual power. Lots of Visuals or no? How long did it last?

2C-B is well-known to be a good sex enhancer, in fact back in the 80s it was sold as a sexual enhancer in 8mg doses (at gas stations and such). It has absolutely gorgeous visuals, extremely vibrant colors and patterning, and it lasts about 5 hours. It's warm and euphoric and somewhat empathogenic.

Ive just bought a gram of 'pink 2cb' and its absolute garbage.. Full Gram of it done fuck all. God knows whats in it, probs caffine, a drop of pink food colouring and bakink powder.

Ive just bought a gram of 'pink 2cb' and its absolute garbage.. Full Gram of it done fuck all. God knows whats in it, probs caffine, a drop of pink food colouring and bakink powder.
Have had same experience. Two trials were conducted with 5x the previous dose. Was near inert.

I LOVE 2c-b <3 It is wonderful. The perfect mix of empathogenic, hallucingenic and euphoric <3 I took a lot of it in the early 2000s. For me, it is the perfect substance for any occasion ☺️