Diameter: 9mm
Weight: 2kg
Scored: No
Bevel: nah
Texture: ecstasy like?
Smell: Nothing
Taste: like drugs
Reagent Tested: N/A

I would say on the lower end of a med. dose of good ol' MDMA.. quiet 'smacky' =D

Last edited:
I will give you a day or two to come up with the details. In future I would appreciate though if people would refrain from making a report until they have the 5 minutes it takes to make a report properly.

fukn awesome and clean! anyone else finding them reaaaally smacky? the good mdma smack, gota love it! =D

sorry about takin so long with that, havnt been online since I posted it and I dont really remember posting it in the first place lol

Name: pink 100s
Weight: 2kg

I ate 3 of these yesterday. Although mine were of significantly less mass than yours!

Nice clean MDMA. Quite weak though. 1 just made me feel relaxed, yawning, jelly legs. 1h45min after dropping I wasn't peaking so I had another, half an hour later I was.
Most of the others I was with who had them said similar. i.e. 1 didn't quite get them there, should have double dropped.

They probably have about a quarter as much MDMA as a good pill from 2003.

christ you get bad pills, in the uk we have blue nikes floating around 180mg, from holland. you guys need to find a source by the looks of it! lol