• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pills in uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
how come you can nly get heroin in UK i only know 2 people who sell morphine and oxycodone and that's like 7time a month and each time last me about 2 days then i get a morphine script of 120mg a day but pisses me off i don't want heroin nor can I inject oand too shaky to smoke it not sure if pluggig works don't wana waste money plus it's shady as fuck I don't trust any of em

Plugging heroin works fine. But this is close enough to supply questions that it ain't allowed.

Yeah, I find it weird also. Literally no one sells pills in the UK. I find the odd friend who has some codeine or tramadol lying around but other than that it's unheard of. I mean, you can get Dihydrocodeine and Diazepam and other pills usually from heroin dealers but they always come loose so I'm 99.9% sure they're fake.

I recently tried heroin and I snorted it but I only had like two lines out of a 20 bag and I felt horrible the morning after. Just a really dirty body feeling and even when I was high it was different compared to codeine high. I just felt fake and dirty, also left my nose sore as fuck for 3 or 4 days just off two lines of the stuff so it's not really worth it for me. I just get my stuff off the darknet now, expensive but whatever. It's cheaper than buying bottles of Codeine Linctus

You should count yourself lucky getting 120mg Morphine daily as well as finding a source for Oxycodone and Morphine. I'd kill just to get 30x30mg codeine monthly from my Doctor for actual pain from falling 40 or 50 feet and spending 5 month in a hospital due to injuries but the best I can get is Naproxen.

find another doctor or ask to go to the pain clinic mate you should Deffo have morphine for that they'd give you oramorph to start off with and you tell them how much you needed to tsleep I took about 80mg throughout the day and they put me on two 30s and two sevredrol a day as i kept spilling the liquid and snashed it onenday had to go show them all the glass to get another scrypto
I switched to oxycodone but the high only lasts 3 hours it's very good for fatique but morphine better for pain imo.
have you had history of substance abuse
on plus side I don't know if it's cos I plug it but can go like 15hoursnbefore feeling proper shit some days.

its because of our NHS we didn't experience that phenomena in the 90's and 00's where big pharma was encouraging wildly liberal prescriptions of strong painkillers like oxy for minor complaints like lower-back pain

what a shame I guess morphine woodland be popular due toheroin being available which is basically 3 types of morphine and the morphone high is what you get after the rush .
oxycodone is a shsme but it is very overrated and expensive for a hour come up hour half nodding thennl Hour and half of still feeling stimulatd

I hear you fermonos I have an injury from work and my GP is reluctant to prescribe I've resorted to online pharmacys/doctors that prescribe 200 30mg codeine phosphate a month. It helps a lot

Hezza, you can discuss drugs in your area in the regional forums but talking about their availability is not permitted. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.