View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Pills being sold as "mescaline"

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone tried the pills being sold as "mescaline"? I tried some a few months ago and it was a very overwhelming trip but nothing like cactus so I can't see it being mescaline. Maybe TMA-2 or something like that. All I can suggest is don't try taking 400mg cos its fake as fuck

Last edited:
Like you said, It's more than likely that it's a completely different drug in a "mescaline" pill. I got some years ago that were one of the 2C's, they were great, but definitely not real mescaline.

Has there ever even been actual, naturally sourced, mescaline pills, or are they all some RC?

Peyote is a real pain in the ass to grow, and I imagine selling the raw buttons would be much more lucrative than pills that could be mimicked with inexpensive chemicals.

No way anybody could get any where near enough mescaline into any sized
'pill'

COuld be any chemical. In fact I would say probably a triptamine as they are quite more common than phens actually, but as I say, could be anything. No way to know except by analisys.

Here is getting common a pink powder sold as "tusi" (like 2c-b). Sometimes is pink, other times purplish, sometimes it has some random disso, other times some random triptamine, I can imagine they even put 6-APBD, a mix of all that or what the RC they have in stock in that moment. Last time I tasted it the flavor remindedme a lot of MDMA, but who knows what are they putting there.

Is kinda russian rullete/surprise drug

Are these like sold in Colorado/legal states..I guess mainly Colorado, since the state recently made Shrooms legal? I could see them pushing other hallucinogenic product especially if packed with something else like RC's

Anyone tried the pills being sold as "mescaline"? I tried some a few months ago and it was a very overwhelming trip but nothing like cactus so I can't see it being mescaline. Maybe TMA-2 or something like that. All I can suggest is don't try taking 400mg cos its fake as fuck
What do you mean by overwhelming? Also how long was the come-up, and the total duration?

Another odd question, but did you weigh the pill? Most pills have to be half out more binder (often more like 5/6 binder), meaning that a 400mg pill could've barely even held an active dose of mescaline.
No way anybody could get any where near enough mescaline into any sized
'pill'
This definitely isn't true of specifically gel caps, but a mescaline pressie is just as sus as "mescaline microdots" haha. A guy at a Phish show once told me his best trip ever was off of a mescaline microdot once, I didn't really have the heart to tell him it can't fit in that size though. Something about knowing you were deceived in a drug experience fucks the trip up I think.
Has there ever even been actual, naturally sourced, mescaline pills, or are they all some RC?

Peyote is a real pain in the ass to grow, and I imagine selling the raw buttons would be much more lucrative than pills that could be mimicked with inexpensive chemicals.
I personally cultivate peyote and can't find anybody selling buttons for consumption. There has to be somebody supplying the few psychedelic dispos around BC who sell dried buttons though. Consuming peyote overall is really sleepy and a waste of a ton of slow growing plants compared to consuming other faster growing, better feeling mescaline cacti in my personal opinion however. There have also been actually mescaline pills in the form of gel caps containing mescaline, never a pressie to my knowledge. I wish mescaline RCs were more prevalent though, escaline, proscaline and methallylescaline all seem incredibly worthwhile, perhaps more than mescaline itself for therapeutic use at least.

Also while things like escaline, proscaline and MAL could certainly fit in a pressie, they're so rare that I'd be shocked if OP came across one compared to the much more common TMA-2 or 2C-E being sold as mescaline for that sweet sweet markup.

Methscaline
That would be interesting, I wonder if n-methyl-TMA-1 has ever been made. I assume that'd be the closest to a meth+mesc mix that could exist as one combo.

People often talk about crossing amphetamine and mescaline though and I'm truly fascinated by that. I think Hunter S. Thompson's real life Mescaline trip that inspired the written one was allegedly "mescaline and speed" on top of sleep deprivation iirc.

That would be interesting, I wonder if n-methyl-TMA-1 has ever been made. I assume that'd be the closest to a meth+mesc mix that could exist as one combo.

People often talk about crossing amphetamine and mescaline though and I'm truly fascinated by that. I think Hunter S. Thompson's real life Mescaline trip that inspired the written one was allegedly "mescaline and speed" on top of sleep deprivation iirc.
I would take it as a test subject lol
Combined stimulants and psychedelics are always great to me, Like ritalin and LSD is an all time fav. Adderall and Mushrooms or MDMA and Mushrooms are always lovely together. Cocaine and DMT are surprisingly fun partners for me.

Seems like a really common practise in the drug scene, claiming a random chemical is mescaline. I remember getting "mescaline" about 25 years ago which was almost certainly a 2c-x. A dodgy capsule with maybe 20mg of a white powder inside. I was too naive at that stage to know better, but either way, one capsule had me tripping.

Odd to me that mescaline is so well known and yet has always been one of the hardest to procure, synthetic at least. I've encountered it once and believe by its low potency that it was indeed synthetic mescaline, and it felt as similar to my cactus experiences as anything, but less nausea and general bodyload. Really wonderful drug that I wish was more common but blackmarket logistics mean it will remain rare.

I would take it as a test subject lol
Combined stimulants and psychedelics are always great to me, Like ritalin and LSD is an all time fav. Adderall and Mushrooms or MDMA and Mushrooms are always lovely together. Cocaine and DMT are surprisingly fun partners for me.
I had a fascinating experience recently where the combination of ketamine and amphetamine (essentially my first time using ketamine, but my second time in years using amphetamine though I used it a lot years ago) felt somewhat like an entactogen, leading to this magical, snuggly kind of deal that I would argue certainly had a molly-like magic. This effect was consistent between my boyfriend and a friend of ours as well. I wonder if stimulants just make most things better, I think for me they do at least haha.

Cocaine used to knock me out while the same lines of the same coke was hitting all my friends as expected, I suspect as a result of some brain damage in my past. Coca tea works for me though which is pretty puzzling. I have crossed it with ayahuasca before to find that the euphoria of 15-20g of coca tea colored ayahuasca to be an almost recreational experience (mixing b caapi and p viridis usually).

I had a fascinating experience recently where the combination of ketamine and amphetamine....
That's really interesting. I had a similar experience with cocaine and ketamine. I had done both of those drugs individually, and together, many times before, but one time I must have got the dose and timing just perfect, and it was a completely different experience, almost psychedelic.

That's one of those highs that I will never forget.