• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pillreports - why no traffic??

becam

Bluelighter
Hey,

Ex PR mod here that’s re surfacing after an extended long break from the game. Kids are getting old enough now for me to be able to enjoy a night out again. Who hoo!

Granted 2020 and 2021 were a write off here in Australia for anything coming in but there are so few reports these days. Back when I was a mod we’d have 20 or more a week in the Aus/NZ section.

Is it because a majority have move to just getting straight Mdxx Crystal in which Pillreports is not an option to report on, new players don’t know that Pillreports exists or do old members not know of the domain change to the site? (I only know this as I randomly logged on one night and saw the banner that it was changing)

Anyway was hoping to find out some info on a couple of pressed pills that I’ve gotten. Only have found the green Heinekens in the Eu section but can’t find anything on orange pink waving cat (or hello kitty?🤷🏼‍♀️) at all. (Even in my brief search of the DN -OMG so many market places now😳). This one is a huge tab weighing 0.9 of a gram.

I’ve tested both and they come up fine however I’ll test the cat one again when I break it in half. It seems to have a coating to it and is an extremely hard press and the colour change wasn’t as quick or strong as I was expecting (was told they were 350-400mg ea)

I will post up reports of them in the next couple of days. I even got a new reagent kit this week for coming out of retirement.

Last edited:
From reading the threads in BDD and OD it seems that hardly anyone tests their drugs. And the ones that DO are doing it for their own safety ( smart ) but not coming back to let others know what they found out. There are some threads in MDMA where they have made comments about the ingredients of their pills ( crystals, powders) but they don't normally come here with the results. Maybe a few others scattered around the forum.

Most of the users nowadays just want BL to guess what's in their H, fent, blues, presses, what have you and everyone is always saying to test them and where to pick up reagent kits or other testing supplies. One of the biggest issues is with the meth threads as I think when the users get their product they are in too much of a hurry to use it so they don't want to test it first. But then we get multiple threads per day saying " What is this shit? " or " Did I get bunk meth " or " What is this ? ".......and they post some random powder that could be arsenic for all we know. Or " what is this cut? " and " Why am I falling asleep after my smoking meth session? " ( they obviously know they aren't smoking meth as they shouldn't be falling asleep afterwards) so it seems that people just don't want to test their drugs and hope the internet can tell them what they are consuming. Most members can only respond " It could be anything and us guessing isn't keeping you safe". Only testing your drugs can do that.

The smart users know that their next hit could easily drop them and it will be lights out. It's never been more important to test everything you get on the street and I can only assume that by the time they score whatever they were looking for they feel so bad that getting it into their body is their only priority. Probably also has a lot to do with whatever culture they are into. A group of young users that are having a session are probably scoring......going to where they use........and firing it up. Older users are probably more cautious as they know what the drug scene used to be like and they know it changed radically. Probably have seen a lot of their friends OD as well when the fent replaced the H and are much more cautious. The younger crowd are always the hardest to convince that whatever they bought might not be whats in the baggie and it's a 50/50 chance that the dealer doesn't know either. With all the different precursors and RC's and cuts and additives there is no way to know what you have unless you test it. But us " old " fogies don't know anything and us trying to keep you safe is just nagging.

Looking forward to anyone that wants to start publishing their test results as it will be super helpful to others to know what's being put in their drugs.

Oh, and welcome back.

I used to love pills recreationally but haven't done any in years because I kept getting fakes.

Although last time I bought "xanax" I got etizolam (dealer told me they were fake, but worth a try because he had used etizolam) and I was pleasantly surprised.

This might sound odd, but but when I was in high school (mid 00's) people who wanted to get high did pills because weed was kinda difficult to find reliably.

My school was smaller so we all knew each others' medications and would trade.

well I don’t think there’s anywhere much traffic beside on fb, twiter and tiktok

internet shrank a lot since you got back

Maybe @andyturbo @bornaTubby you guys are here in Aus can shed some light ?
I will gladly soon, just taking some time off. I would have replied with more details but didnt realise it was an amusing issue to some others.

A change of owner who immediately took 8 months off left myself and one of without the needed technical access to update things such as copyright, out of date links ect.

This is finally be changing in the very near future 🙂

I will gladly soon, just taking some time off. I would have replied with more details but didnt realise it was an amusing issue to some others.

A change of owner who immediately took 8 months off left myself and one of without the needed technical access to update things such as copyright, out of date links ect.

This is finally be changing in the very near future 🙂
Thanks. Was thinking the same re my post being amusing when bluelight and Pillreports are here for harm reduction purposes.

If I was a mod still I would be concerned why so little reports hence my question.

So I’m guessing Johnboy isn’t a part of it anymore going by what your saying?

No hurry. When you get a minute I’m keen to hear about it.

Thanks. Was thinking the same re my post being amusing when bluelight and Pillreports are here for harm reduction purposes.

If I was a mod still I would be concerned why so little reports hence my question.

So I’m guessing Johnboy isn’t a part of it anymore going by what your saying?

No hurry. When you get a minute I’m keen to hear about it.

I will defiantly DM you in the coming days. Yeah, it's been almost impossible to help a seed grow without access to water or sun. Yeah mate, he unfortunately handed it over about a year ago but after 20 years I think he defiantly has served his time! Looking forward to being in touch. I don't mean to suggest anything but, in the months ahead any help at all would be valued significantly. That covers all meanings, even just a report would be appreciated (and you can interpret the other meaning however you wish :) )

Andy