• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pillreports reports

^some people who roll never finished high school. This is especially true in the US where the dropout rate is high.

I dropped out of high school, and I can speak AND type in English. You don't learn how to write in high school, or even middle school. Language evolves and it's currently cool and considered easier (though I don't agree) to type like that. It's awful to look at, but it's everywhere and it doesn't seem like it's going away. If you think about it, it was always cool to be stupid, at least in America.

I'm sorry but the pirate thing is kinda funny. You did make sure to tell him that no live reports were allowed right? Lol8)

Lol the thread posted in here is MILD compared to alot of them on there, I agree a hundred percent I find them to be so annoying and rediculous, who the fuck talks like that LET ALONE writes the way some ppl do on there, your right it does make the report not even worth reading, but sadly there isnt much we can do about it other than leave a thumbs down and comment