Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports AUS off topic discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on January 21, 2012, 5:20 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
im a chick lol...

Posted on January 21, 2012, 5:23 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
pleased to chat with ya...hope other people submitt their differences with the pink and red.

Posted on January 21, 2012, 5:49 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Soz mods if they didnt make duds i wouldnt have done this im not a know it all i jus say wat i think and how ive seen the scene turn shit through my eyes gettin better though. im only here to inform people i like to help jus my nature. i know i wrote way to much i just thought id try make sense of the times and yeah times are looking better than 12 months ago that for sure. I just felt i was dis respected by sum people thinking i was jus inexperienced or fried.and be a perfect world if we all told the truth once again sorry yes i know the rules topic of the pill in question or chat on bluelight. i thought id tear abit into this thread show these greedy poison sellers to sell wat we want not there duds. I can only help so much its up to us all to stick together and provide info to help each other. Knowledge is the the best cheat to play the game of life

Posted on January 21, 2012, 9:42 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
No probs blayze73 info can be priceless i just like to do the right thing. wat goes around comes around hope i helped thankz again for showing respect i respect it. test ya pills or know the source your obtaining them frm to many sharks in this trade think dollar signs and dont care bout your health. id rather be helpful than bullshit people i say it how it is just a realist always have been.

Posted on January 21, 2012, 11:10 am by thisone (member since July 21, 2009)
Welcome to the scene blayze73;) better late then never!! @party smarties thanks for the over the top rant.. hope you got it all of your chest... plur

Posted on January 21, 2012, 11:19 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Lol no probs yeah way to much lol, i got bored but only mean well

Posted on January 21, 2012, 6:42 pm by muntlord (member since January 28, 2009)
have you been up for 4 days or something party smarties?

Posted on January 21, 2012, 7:59 pm by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Haha muntlord had a big weekend bloke to make up for my last shit weekend with duds. yeah i know if i was straight i wouldnt of carried on as much as i did apologys for writing an essay every1 lol.

Posted on January 22, 2012, 7:55 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
Thanx @thisone and @partysmarties...ive bn following the site for about 12months but only became a member in june..and i follow very closly whats out there as i am a recently new user..and in my late 30,s..im not stupid and i like to take on board what all you guys say..this site is great for safety and gives the public some imformation about whats in the pills.

um...you might want to consult with mods before undertaking to do something like this. AusDD is a bit under-staffed modwise at the moment, and my guess is that you've created more work for our long-suffering moderators.

Scatterday is a Mod.

Just saying.

I think Off-Topic/ Pill Discussion thread would be perfect. I'm with it.

Scatterday is a Mod.

Just saying.

Thanks kroniic just thought it would be easier to simplify pillreports with a off topic discussion thread to clean up the site a little from all the irrelevant comments.

Just wondering if also you could please PM me the staff discussions thread which I'm unable to locate, Bearlove had previously sent me the thread but i accidently wiped the PM.

Best regards Scatterday

Scatterday is a Mod.

Just saying.

ah, my apologies.
it just seemed a little random, i guess i don't read pill reports very often.
not really my place to comment, i suppose...

God, some of those posts make my head hurt trying to read them. The spelling and lack of punctuation is just appalling. Makes me wonder if the average user of pills these days is an illiterate 14 year old kid.

The comments make brn cuzzins seem like a word smith.

@Scatterday
This threads not a bad idea, but if you plan on moving comments here all the time it's gonna be hell trying to keep track of which comment is from which thread and modding to move comments will quickly become very time consuming. If you think you can manage it feel free, but I think the time would be better trying to answer peoples comments, I don't think people are gonna want to be constantly re-directed to this thread =(

Also we already have a section on bluelight for people to ask about pills that don't have a report. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/216-Australian-Pill-Info-Requests
Might be easier just to re-direct people to that section to ask about off topic pills.

I'm very glad to see you being active from the get go scatterday but we'll see how the other mods of both pillreports and bluelight feel about this thread.
I think it will probably get closed though, the mods here on bluelight have it a hell of alot tougher then us pillreport mods as it is, we shouldn't be passing off our off topic things to them if it can be avoided.

@Scatterday
This threads not a bad idea, but if you plan on moving comments here all the time it's gonna be hell trying to keep track of which comment is from which thread and modding to move comments will quickly become very time consuming. If you think you can manage it feel free, but I think the time would be better trying to answer peoples comments, I don't think people are gonna want to be constantly re-directed to this thread =(

Also we already have a section on bluelight for people to ask about pills that don't have a report. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/216-Australian-Pill-Info-Requests
Might be easier just to re-direct people to that section to ask about off topic pills.

I'm very glad to see you being active from the get go scatterday but we'll see how the other mods of both pillreports and bluelight feel about this thread.
I think it will probably get closed though, the mods here on bluelight have it a hell of alot tougher then us pillreport mods as it is, we shouldn't be passing off our off topic things to them if it can be avoided.

Hi thestudent14,

Do not have a problem with moving the irrelevant comments from pillreports as I'm sure the users would not appreciate there comments being deleted completely, Totally understand what your saying just thought along with me and the other few moderators we should be able to manage it quite easy.

Junkie scumbag was doing a similar cut and copy of the comments and along with the titles of the pills reported on, With a link before the irrelevant comments didn't think things would get confusing at all as on the previous page.

Lets hope we can minimise the irrelevant comments by introducing new users to the guidelines as on pillreports. There are many comments which are not relevant to pills at all and are purely on peoples minds about the negatives of this drought whilst relating to the cooks pressing and producing some of the garbage still circulating the streets of Australia.

Scatterday, would you mind explaining the purpose of this thread? Not just what it is, but why it should exist and why it should be in AusDD and not somewhere else? Thanks.

Scatterday is a Mod.

Just saying.

He isn't a mod here. I wouldn't go starting this sort of thing in another forum without asking tbh. There are reasons why we don't already have an off-topic discussion thread here.

@Scatterday

Glad we can rely on you to be on the ball :) I've raised it with the other mods and we'll decide what to do with it.

Scatterday, would you mind explaining the purpose of this thread? Not just what it is, but why it should exist and why it should be in AusDD and not somewhere else? Thanks.

He isn't a mod here. I wouldn't go starting this sort of thing in another forum without asking tbh. There are reasons why we don't already have an off-topic discussion thread here.

Glad we can rely on you to be on the ball :) I've raised it with the other mods and we'll decide what to do with it.

Speaking to bearlove about the moderation as my status was meant to be changed to a pillreports.com moderator like kroniic on BL a while back.

There is all the relevance in the world for this thread, Please read through and it will be all explained in one of my comments further back, It's in the AusDD for a reason due to off-topic comments from the Australian region on pillreports.com

There is no reason in the world for a moderator other then a pillreports moderator to post on this thread or keep a watch for editing and other purposes.

Cheers.

Hi Scatterday

Here is the link to where I post off topic discussion and banter from Pill Reports. I started a new thread as a previous mod we had was using the previous thread like this to have general chit chat which wasn't it's purpose. As the Pill Reports Discussion page is very busy it may flow onto the next page which dosen't show up. Just ask me for the link again and I will provide it.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/601870-Australia-and-NZ-regional-Pill-Report-discusion

Welcome to the Team however I think the AUS DD mods here have enough on their hands....I think it's best to keep it over at PR discussion where Bear is also a mod and can help manage this.....

-becam :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.