Pill Report?!?-Philly/NY Area

BitterPill

Bluelighter
Now don't everyone yell at me - I went to USA pill reports and it's blank, I tried to post & it stayed blank & I could really use info on CLOUDS in the Philly/NY area. Anybody got any info? Thanks!!

BitterPill- in the main page of the site you will find the diffrent rooms - on of them is pill report- where you should post your subject - this is discussion forum
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

it's o.k we all make mistakes...
and if your in NY/PA area - check also the meetup forum - there are a lot of people from the area - and we would love to meet up with more
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

BitterPill- in the main page of the site you will find the diffrent rooms - on of them is pill report- where you should post your subject - this is discussion forum
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

it's o.k we all make mistakes...
and if your in NY/PA area - check also the meetup forum - there are a lot of people from the area - and we would love to meet up with more
smile.gif

Plur
------------------

I understand that, but there must be a problem with that board because there are NO threads on it right now, and it's not even letting me post. I could use the help, you guys dig?

well sorry my bad - admin i only try to help this new guy - so please don't delete
I had a white cloud in NY - i didn't really get to see it clearly (it was in club) all i remmember is real bitter taste - we broke it to halfs - and a nice roll - took about 1/2 hour to hit (shorter then usuall for me) and lasted about 2-3 hours (yeah not too long) I also don't remmember it being to speedy but more the chill out kind of feeling you get from MDMA .. sorry never tested it with EZ-Test ...
Enjoy and try to make a meetup hehehe
smile.gif

------------------