• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill, Powder or Crystals ?

camouflagerider

Greenlighter
Hey Guys :) ! Im from Germany, have rolled twice so far and have some questions, here we go : So my first time rolling was extremely amazing. I had two orange Dominos, was at my favourite spot at night (a 700yr old catacomb from middle Ages nowadays a Techno Club) with my best friends who were rolling too, we danced, talked and cuddled from midnight till 6 in the morning it was just amazing ! This was Winter this year. My second time was at a hardtekk-Party. I had two pink grenades. So at first it was pretty amazing coming up and being super euphoric, danced like there wasnt a day after this night.But it was all over after 1,5hrs sharp and the WORST : There was no love, empathy or cuddling at all. A hot friend of mine asked me if i could cuddle with her and warm her up when we went outside Smoking and I didnt want to and said no ... Compared to my first roll where i cuddled the table after my friends left for a Minute to get Drinks this is just stupid :(

So what do you think was in my pill, because I´m pretty sure that it wasnt mdma.

Now to my second question : There will be a 24hr Open Air Rave at Saturday and i want to roll. I´m not sure if I should get pills (blue superman, havent tried them), mdma powder (never used it) or crystals. I´d prefer powder because Ì am free to dose how i want exactly, but at the downside it could be bad Quality. I would take crystals, but than I have to skip the rave because i only can get them at monday :( Should I wait and take the crystals or do the other stuff ?

thanks for upcoming Responses :)

Any way you can test your drugs before you take them so you know what your taking? Buy a test kit or send them
Into a lab?
Edit: we here on BL are not here to tell
You what to take.

Pills, powder or crystal doesnt matter. Its all the same granted it tests out to be MDMA. Get yourself a test kit. In fact, i dont trust non pressed stuff as much as i trust reputable pills. Powder is very easy to cut.