• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pill Powder Mishap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Idiot349

Advice Please!

Was mixing my weekly Morphine/Adderall pile of powder

I wanted to try and stretch it some, so as I've done in the past, added some Flexeril

Although I KNOW it's not good for me

I thought I would throw an aspirin in there just to be beef up the amount a little

Much to my dismay

When ingesting my cocktail my entire nose screamed out in pain!

This powder is something I make all the time, never had issues, but I think the addition of aspirin is what ruined my concoction

I am hoping to get a few suggestions as to something I can add to what I already have in hopes of thinning it out

I already threw a few Valiums in which DID help but it is still too painful to ingest

PLEASE NOTE
With this question

Everything I am working with right now is for my own consumption

I am not trying to skim out product in hopes of scamming or ripping anyone off

I would prefer not to throw any more morphine in and the amount of Adderall I have is very limited

I've been trying to research baby laxative but it only comes up with MiraLAX

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give me

Yes I am 100% aware that what I am doing is not recommended and is not good for me

I've come to the site for advice not judgment

Thanks A Bunch!

Powder Mishap

Advice Please!

Was mixing my weekly Morphine/Adderall pile of powder

I wanted to try and stretch it some, so as I've done in the past, added some Flexeril

Although I KNOW it's not good for me

I thought I would throw an aspirin in there just to be beef up the amount a little

Much to my dismay

When ingesting my cocktail my entire nose screamed out in pain!

This powder is something I make all the time, never had issues, but I think the addition of aspirin is what ruined my concoction

I am hoping to get a few suggestions as to something I can add to what I already have in hopes of thinning it out

I already threw a few Valiums in which DID help but it is still too painful to ingest

PLEASE NOTE
With this question

Everything I am working with right now is for my own consumption

I am not trying to skim out product in hopes of scamming or ripping anyone off

I would prefer not to throw any more Adderall in and my amount of Morphine is very limited

I've been trying to research baby laxative but it only comes up with MiraLAX

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give me

Yes I am 100% aware that what I am doing is not recommended and is not good for me

I've come to the site for advice not judgment

Thanks A Bunch!

Just my .02, I'd say screw it and just eat your doses instead of cutting anything else in. You'll get more of the drug that way anyway, and crushed fine it'll hit you faster and last longer. Don't add anything else into your concoction, whatever's burning you isn't going to go away.

I'm sorry but since we are a harm reduction forum, we can't tell you what to use to cut your drugs with.

Status
Not open for further replies.