Diameter: 7mm GUESS
Shape: Round, side with no symbol is domed
Scored: no
Texture: Firm and well pressed but crumbles under a bit of pressure
Taste: bitter chemically taste
Reagent Tested:nay
Marquis Reagent Result:nay
Mandelin Reagent Result:nay

Picked these up for a friend for an event on the weekend. Im not planning on having them myself as I kept a couple of the yellow ghosts for said event =D, but any info would be appreciated.

The don't look waxy, or have the pip fizz, which is a good sign.

Look like these ------.> http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15047

There are a few reports on pillreports but these are a lot whiter than the description. And these are also not scored.

Finally got around to trying these out. I had one and a third of these last weekend. I normally need 3 to get going, but these were pretty good. I would take 2 if you are a regular user.

was offered white hearts last week, was bit skeptical so dindt get any.

hopefully be getting some tonight!

I think the ones your talking about puckboy would be the same ones that were in Melbourne over 12 mths ago (saying that, they flooded the Melb area for 2-3mths), very strong pinga, not just MD tho, bit of a cocktail, the pic on the previous page looks very very similar to the white and green hearts that were around last year, and I presume the same ones that filtered through to Perth too.

Perth seems to be getting some decent beans lately, hope they start filtering through to Melbourne

Sounds like them, couldn't really tell if they had speed in them because I was already on some speed when I dropped the flip... definitely a strong hit of MDxx though, took me by surprise as 1 pill never effects me like that (these days atleast). Was a shame I only got my hands on the 1. That would have been a pill worth stocking up on.

Nice PR report on the white hearts dude. Very descriptive.

Cheers

Cheers mate.

By the way the picture you posted of the white and green hearts.. the white ones are exactly the same looking as the ones i got so hope you enjoy :)

stock up guys :p

Can anyone who eats a few green hearts tell me if they gave them visuals after the peak?

The green ones in melb gave all of us MDA type visuals on the come down if we had 3 or more in a night

No one reported this after the white hearts though

Cheers mate.

By the way the picture you posted of the white and green hearts.. the white ones are exactly the same looking as the ones i got so hope you enjoy :)

stock up guys :p

I got a few, but for 4 people for an event next weekend.

I can;t repsond to PM'd dude as I am only a greenlighter.

Can anyone who eats a few green hearts tell me if they gave them visuals after the peak?

The green ones in melb gave all of us MDA type visuals on the come down if we had 3 or more in a night

This could be due to a high dose of MDMA, you can get visuals at higher doses, doesn't mean it's MDA..

could of been though.

green apple macs

got a few of these to take tonight pill looks more like multicoloured rainbow then green but was sold as a green apple

Name: green apple
Colour: green/multicoloured
Logo: apple mac
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: none
Bevel: none
Texture: hard and chalky when rubbed with fingers
Smell: none i can detect
Taste: bitter chemical/mdxx taste
Weight:n/a

Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent:no
Mandelin Reagent:no

21112009_001.jpg

Last edited:

It's also possible that they contain a mixture (albeit weighted heavily towards MDMA) of MDA and MDMA, with the MDA-like effects being noticed in higher doses (along with some minor conversion of MDMA to MDA in the body).

This could be due to a high dose of MDMA, you can get visuals at higher doses, doesn't mean it's MDA..

could of been though.

I would have agreed years ago but, since i have gobbled MDMA crystal many times and proven it alone wont give me any visuals, i'd have to say it's not due to high dose of MDMA alone.

I stated MDA "like" visuals although they weren't as full on as a high dose of MDA tends to give

BTW I didn't find the hearts any where near as smooth as molly and the come down was way worse

Definitely not a clean dose but for todays users nothing is in pressed pill form

Sad that even the best of the best aren't pure :(

I actually thought they were really good, I didn't even experience a come down off them, it gradually wore off and i felt fine.

Nothing to complain about, maybe yours were different buddy.

Nah, i'm just really REALLY fussy when it comes to MDMA

The hearts over east were the best pills going around at the time just as they currently are over there

^
Clean pills still exist man, and I mean pills containing MDMA and binders and nothing else. They're rare compared to the majority of shit that goes round, but decent pressed pills still circulate. This pessimism regarding the quality of pills these days is exaggerated IMO, its all about who you know. I do agree however that the overall quality has dropped in the last couple years, but theres still delicious MDMA out there, even in pill form.

^
Clean pills still exist man, and I mean pills containing MDMA and binders and nothing else. They're rare compared to the majority of shit that goes round, but decent pressed pills still circulate. This pessimism regarding the quality of pills these days is exaggerated IMO, its all about who you know. I do agree however that the overall quality has dropped in the last couple years, but theres still delicious MDMA out there, even in pill form.

you can have a 'clean' pill which has been pressed with mdma and binders; but the MDMA may not have been pure - it can contain intermediaries and contaminants from its production which DO have a significant effect on the high and comedown, especially.

you can have a 'clean' pill which has been pressed with mdma and binders; but the MDMA may not have been pure - it can contain intermediaries and contaminants from its production which DO have a significant effect on the high and comedown, especially.

This is exactly what i am getting at

I have only had 3-5 seriously clean MDMA beans over the years and hundreds of MDMA only but not so clean albeit good beans by any measure.

Before i took decent molly i was of the opinion that there was plenty of clean MDMA only beans out there but it's just not the case

The hearts are really good in comparison to what's been on the market over the past 2 or so years but they aren't pure MDMA.

I ate a heart (that i saved from the batches that flooded melb) a year or so back. The peak was dirty, lacked the clarity/solid empathy i get on molly and the come down was shit!

When the same white hearts were taken by a few guys and girls that have never or rarely taken molly, they were all saying this is the best, cleanest blah blah blah

I see it all the time and i will continue to see it in the future. If you have only ever eaten impure MDMA or adulterated you aren't going to know the difference. It is this sad fact that makes people believe the hearts are clean.

Close but no cigar one might say

I am not dicksizing, just telling it how it is

W.A has the best pills in the country for the time being so enjoy it while it lasts

^
Ah yeh, I misunderstood, I completely agree with what your saying, psilo and DW.

I rarely eat pills anymore these days.

It's just not economical for them to make/use pure MDMA when the competition isn't and they still sell just as much product

Status
Not open for further replies.