Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im so far from the city out here but to give an idea...ive had 7 pills since late last year and they all been bunk except for the good ones i posted about a few weeks back which i had while on holiday in mackay. i think this is an indication for me to give pills away for a bit. i was thinking maybe mount isa just got the shitty pills that couldnt sell eslewhere but i guess im wrong. ive had a few years off and the quality was way better out here even then so i guess its just crap everywhere =(

eek i just checked out pillreports and the last 3 qld reports are all non active...noooooo..this sucks balls

Hmmm maybe this is the beginning of the end for pills in QLD...

I sure hope not though, I guess all we can do is spread the word about duds/pipes and hope nobody buys them and to keep on testing our pills!

I'm doing my best to get the word of all the shitty ones out their but it can take up a lot of time sometimes. Good ones I have been unable to locate for 2 weeks now as I previously stated, when I say good this time I mean with some even a little bit of MDxx in them at all... At the moment all of them have 0mg of MDxx in them, this is such a shame!

Gold Coast:
Name: Red Apple Mac
State/Province: QLD - Gold Coast
Logo: Apple (Macintosh)
Colour: Red / Dark Pink
Shape: round
Height: 4 mm
Width: 9 mm
Texture: firm
Taste: Was not bitter

I only had a half. Thank god. Quick come up (20 mins). Jittery and spacey.
Tested with Marquis - NO CHANGE.

Avoid.

Has anyone heard of red stars? I've heard good things about them and am due to pick some up later this week, i'll post under the proper guidelines when i get them - just want to know if anyone has heard of them?
Apparently they have a very strong aniseed taste and smell, and are incredibly easy to crumble

The state of pills in brisbane is not looking too good right now...

I took a trip down to Melboune on the weekend, pills that are rated as Mdxx-Medium on pill reports knocked my socks off compared to the brisbane standard of a 'medium' pill...

I really hope things start looking up again, even another batch like the pink 3's, or the red hearts that were around in January would be great..

Things aren't looking good for pills at the moment and probably wont be for a little while yet... All the pressers are cashing in on the piperazines and I think more are going to hit the market after reading about the pill press that was stolen from Ipswich, if you have to steal a pill press then I dought you would have a quality source for MDMA either.

This thread makes me sad... I want to go out nextweek and the fucking state seems to be dry? OMFG, why live.... but maybe somehting will come up...

^^^^ I'm sure you can still go out & have a good time with your mates without getting on it 8)

I'm sure we can aswell, just that I just introduced my sister to MDXX and shes keen to try it again... lol, she'll be sad... but yeah... drinking ftw. .. but back on topic...

Black Mercedes

Name: Black Mercedes.
Colour: Black / really dark grey. Has little grey specks through it.
Logo: Mercedes Benz Logo, including outer circle.
Height: No ruler, but an average height.
Diameter: No ruler, but a atleast a mm or two larger then the omegas.
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Both sides are rounded, hoping that's what bevel means.
Texture: Smooth, really well done press. Logo is outpressed and clear. They do chip abit, but that's pretty normal.
Smell: Potent aniseed.
Taste: N/A
Weight: N/A

Could you guys please tell me of any info they have on these?

I've heard so far that they are pretty good. But then all pills from dealers are "awesome"

Seems theres alot of pipes floating around. Really hope that this isn't the case again.

Nipple can you get a tester kit (or borrow one), it would help alot on testing if your pill was mdxx or pipes... but if you taste it and it doens't taste like mdxx but rather like fizzie etc... you may have yourself a pipe...

I know its better than piperazines but you sould stay away from strong aniseed smelling pills its not a good sign of purity and whatever is making that smell could very well be a carcinogen

yeah but i've had sme great pills that have had the same strong smell. Most pipes seem to have a really clean press frm what i've noticed. Wouldnt say that these do tho.
Will put a pic up when i get hme.

I'm a bit sus on anything with that strong aniseed smell after the white cKs over new years. Smell was much stronger than most pills and they turned out to be pipes (pretty sure.) I don't think decent pills should smell like that...

Name: Black Mercedes.
Colour: Black / really dark grey. Has little grey specks through it.
Logo: Mercedes Benz Logo, including outer circle.
Height: No ruler, but an average height.
Diameter: No ruler, but a atleast a mm or two larger then the omegas.
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Both sides are rounded, hoping that's what bevel means.
Texture: Smooth, really well done press. Logo is outpressed and clear. They do chip abit, but that's pretty normal.
Smell: Potent aniseed.
Taste: N/A
Weight: N/A

Could you guys please tell me of any info they have on these?

i was offered these in a bar in brisbane last night they have an ovrpowering smell and taste of liquoice decided to pass there was none of the usual chemical taste in the nibble i had more like some herbal crap

Aniseed smelling pills...

OK I know this might be a little off topic but the aniseed smell in pills usually means impurities in the MDMA where it hasn't been synthed correctly or washed enough times to get it as clean as possible.

In saying the above though, many things smell like aniseed so it would not be difficult to add whatever it is they find in with the binder to make people think they are good pills.

I've read plenty of times how pure MDMA is supposedly not meant to have a smell but I have gotten extremely pure greyish white/clear MDMA crystals in the past that had a pretty potent aniseed smell to them and then I have gotten average brown/beige MDMA crystal that has had no smell at all and visa-versa.

So it's a bit of a fence sitter statement that one with myself being unable to come to a clarification of what is correct and what is not...:\

I'm thinking it could be the chemicals they used in the manufacturing process, (being different between each chemist), that gives it a different smell and the slight differences in synths.

Now watch as people come in here and argue their opinions, that is if they venture into this thread though.

OK I know this might be a little off topic but the aniseed smell in pills usually means impurities in the MDMA where it hasn't been synthed correctly or washed enough times to get it as clean as possible.

In saying the above though, many things smell like aniseed so it would not be difficult to add whatever it is they find in with the binder to make people think they are good pills.

I've read plenty of times how pure MDMA is supposedly not meant to have a smell but I have gotten extremely pure greyish white/clear MDMA crystals in the past that had a pretty potent aniseed smell to them and then I have gotten average brown/beige MDMA crystal that has had no smell at all and visa-versa.

So it's a bit of a fence sitter statement that one with myself being unable to come to a clarification of what is correct and what is not...

I'm thinking it could be the chemicals they used in the manufacturing process, (being different between each chemist), that gives it a different smell and the slight differences in synths.

Now watch as people come in here and argue their opinions, that is if they venture into this thread though.

I could go over what I and others have said here many times, but instead I'll offer shortened explanations and, if you're still in doubt, I suggest checking the major Forensics Journals (Forensic Science International, Journal of Forensic Science etc).

Synthesis - failure to purify intermediates and products. Most intermediates of the commonly used synths have odours somewhat similar to the starting material. Yes, different routes produce different intermediates, but any competent chemist should be able to purify the product from each stage of the synth. So, it may be due to laziness, incompetence, or simply because it's intentionally left dirty, particularly if the product is to be pressed.

Adulteration
- a very small amount of intentionally added sassafras/safrole (A perfumer friend told me that while he has a bottle of sassafras oil on the shelf - along with many hundreds of others - he's never been able to use it in any perfume simply because it is too overwhelming. Intentional addition could also occur at the pressing stage

Contamination
- using glassware or vessels previously used for the starting material-intermediates etc.

Hi Guys, after some info if possible, on Red Mitsubishi's available Brisbane.

Cannot find any info here or pillreports and with all the shit around, i'm very wary.

thanks Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.