• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info report-blue dolphin. melb

Any updates here? SWIM is getting some in a few days and he's interested to find out what they're like. Cheers.

Edit: checked pillreports but still interested to hear first-hand experiences.

I think there are two batches of these going around. On friday night my friend showed me his blue dolphin that he'd gotten and had tried the week before and had said that it was the maddest pill and when i got some they looked totally different. I had four of these that night and wasnt really impressed with them at all.

Just out of curiosity what makes you come to that conclusion?

Well, back to the topic... I had 2 blue dolphins on the weekend at different intervals.. These babys are STRONG, one of the strongest ive had in ages. Almost to the point I had to sit there and breath calmly otherwise i would have been sick. hehehe
Loved them ! want more, wish I could just eat them all day long! But I think once u've had two of these babies.. that should be plenty.

I spent most of the arvo feeling sorta dopey... which is unusual for me, I felt very sleepy and very overly relaxed and just sorta doped out.

So hope this answers ur question :)

9 out of 10 from me.

ok so i am now a huge fan..... last friday afternoon had one of these babies again and was fantastic.... had another about 5 hours later and i was talking to a knot in a tree that i swore was talking back. I normally take 4-6 pills in a night and two of these lasted me a good 12 hours. first time hallucinating too, although i also consumed a large amount of wine.

Seem to be in Adelaide as well, will try this weekend maybe. Can anyone compare to the Green Thumbs if they have had them?

Last edited:
Iv had them down in melbourrne 4 the last 2 weeks. Havn't personally tried them but iv had pretty awesum feedback on them. The weekend before last the gold stars were 'better', them both being around. But then last weekend had gold stars again and seemed to be pretty dud. Mayb different batch but that would be weird seeing as they aren't that old...il add actual opinions 2mor if still wanted.