• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pill Crusher Question, Please Help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortarQuestion

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster :)

Despite many weeks of searching for a clear answer, and trying every keyword combo I could on this site, others, and Google, I'm still unable to find an answer to this relatively simple question.

Basically, I'm looking for a pill crusher that is good enough / high quality enough to crush Dexedrine spanules. I know that a mortar and pestle is the recommended choice, but for various reasons I really don't want to use that method. I've tried most of the local pill crushers and, as expected, and read about, they are only good for tablet pills and not rock hard little spanules.

My difficulty in finding an answer is, I think, due to the fact that most people are looking for cheap solutions. Money's not an issue for me here (within reason lol) and I highly doubt there are NO pill crushers able to do this.... From what I could tell, all it would need is an extra couple millimeters on the regular pill crushers to do the job.

Does anyone here know where I could get a high quality screw-on-top pill crusher that's strong enough to do this? Preferable if you can vouch for it from personal experience. And please no "Get a mortar and pestle" answers, I'm well well well aware that that is the recommended method, and would do the job. Dont want to get into all the reasons I don't want to use this method, but they are valid :)

Thanks a lot in advance. My alternative is chewing them, and after almost 2 years now, my teeth are getting destroyed and I'd really rather not go mortal and pestle route. Thanks again all :D Peace and happiness etc lol all the good stuff ^_^

Just go on amazon dude and buy a 5 or 10 dollar one. I baught a small blue and clear plastic one almost 8 months ago and still use it daily for crushing focalin xr, adderall xr and other pills.

Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart all sell small pill crushers..

- HS

> Removed link, as sources are not permitted <

This one, or any like it, will crush Kadian pellets so should work for what you need it for. They sell them at most pharmacies very cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my meds I take crushed. Usually what I do is just wrap it in wax paper and tap it with a hammer a few times, open it up and roll over it with a spoon a few times. Then down the hatch.

Ive always personally found pill heads method most effective. I prefer this to a pill crusher since you can avoid losing those small minute quantities (which seem so much like gold mines whilst fiending and getting close to carpet surfing tendencies). Personal favorite was 2 small 2" x 2" tiles, place drugs folded in paper between them and push down/twist. If its not super effective, try 1 tile, and a lighter to substitute the second. firmly but slowly rock the lighter back and forth being careful not to apply too much pressure. If you are a little clumsy like me its a good idea to do this over a clean* plate or something similar which can withstand the force, and that isnt covered in shit that you wouldnt want in your drugs should they spill.

I have an urge to fiend whenever i run out of drugs, but still going from the last dose. Its a compulsive behavior, one i wish i could control but I just cant help it. its as if I just know that there has to be at the very least a tiny bit of heroin that got carelessly rocketed into the abyss under the couch, if not a plethora of primo shards. Literally every time i thoroughly inspect high drug traffic zones for an hour, or six. After each scavenging session I examine the pile and my "ice/heroin" goggles wear off and I realize its a bunch of nothing. Every time pretty much, I discard the findings. If Im really fiending ill see if any of it melts on foil, and behaves properly. 8) I even vacuum every 1-3 days since I get convinced that there really are drugs all over my apartment. I would face unprecedented inner conflict if my cat got hurt because of my use. Anyway thats enough rambling about carpet surfing for piles of mysterious UFO's that maybe resemble drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.