L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met my husband on match.com. We will celebrate 8 years this October.

Congrats online dating really is not a fad. I was going to get a match.com back in the day but I don't like their anti gay/lesbian policy. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If you weren't aware they forbid gay and lesbians from using their services. We met through Ok cupid. Free and easy.

I was not aware :( I went on the site for 3 months to meet female friends after 2-3 years living in a new city and thought why not get laid too? I wasn't looking for a husband. It just happened. I met him the last 2 weeks I was on the site.

I was not aware :( I went on the site for 3 months to meet female friends after 2-3 years living in a new city and thought why not get laid too? I wasn't looking for a husband. It just happened. I met him the last 2 weeks I was on the site.

What a coincidence My girl and I met about the last week or two I was on the site. I like online dating because things like lust or social anxiety don't get in the way when your first meet someone. You get to talk, have real conservation and get comfortable with the person before you ever date. You can really get to know someone before hand.

OK, I'll throw my hat in the ring. My wife and I met on Match.com about 7 1/2 years ago and just celebrated our 5th anniversery yesterday. So, I'd say the site worked for me. BTW, I was not aware of their anti-gay policy since it it didn't apply to me (therefore I wouldn't have noticed the issue).

Licence to Pill I feel ur pain bro, heres my ex gf and I. She was the one and I still miss her a year later:(

2qmj8ly.jpg

Last edited:
Nooo. She's super cute. Did she head overseas too?
My one is hopefully coming back in November after giving London life a shot. Apparently you either love it or hate it there. She's a country girl so who knows haha.

Ima put one more up, just cos

gaBqJ.jpg

Last edited:
very cute :) My boyfriend and I met online on OKCupid too. Been together almost 8 months now and going really strong :)

very cute :) My boyfriend and I met online on OKCupid too. Been together almost 8 months now and going really strong :)

You guys are adorable together too (thank you facebook) :)

Camping in Big Sur. Our last big adventure together before he moved. Long distance sucks but I get to see him next week. Weeee =D
183596_10151096805479555_263327259_n.jpg

haha thanks amanda! I would put his picture up here, but he's going to school for stuff that would probably would not be aided by a picture on a drug board even if we are both sober.

Your guy is a cutie. You look great together :)

I'll be in love with this boy for the rest of my life.

The day he asked me to be his girlfriend...we were on the moon.
35723_1472644771806_260119_n.jpg

The day before everything changed forever.
181531_1827820530978_1707425_n.jpg

OK, I'll throw my hat in the ring. My wife and I met on Match.com about 7 1/2 years ago and just celebrated our 5th anniversery yesterday. So, I'd say the site worked for me. BTW, I was not aware of their anti-gay policy since it it didn't apply to me (therefore I wouldn't have noticed the issue).

Yes, sad thing is that Match.com is a fantastic match making site and their system really works, but I don't like to associate with homophobic people/companys.
And congrats on your 5th anniversary :)

my husband and I had minimal matching on the compatibility scale

My lady and I had a not so impressive compatibility rating also. It anticapated we would be only friends at best.
And LOL I can't stop looking at your avatar. It is funny to me, not sure why =D

Deffo my favourite thread this, just love looking at happy couples and shiz., lol never used to be so soppy before I met my gf though lol :) might post a pic of us when I find a good one ;) been together for 1year2months and 15days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.