Pics of musicians

It's a derivative of phenmetrazine, aka Preludin which apparently was widely used from the 1950s. The Beatles were known to be fans of it.

Looks like 3-fpm was synthesised recently, Patents filed around 2011. I guess it was available for a while as an RC. Then mostly banned in the last 5 years or so.

And yeah, i guess it's me who's thinking of it ;) Some interesting quotes about phenmetrazine i found:

"In clinical use, phenmetrazine produces less nervousness, hyperexcitability, euphoria and insomnia than drugs of the amphetamine family.."

"When stimulant use first became prevalent in Sweden in the 1950s, phenmetrazine was preferred to amphetamine and methamphetamine by users.[12] In the autobiographical novel Rush by Kim Wozencraft, intravenous phenmetrazine is described as the most euphoric and pro-sexual of the stimulants the author used."
I took phendimetrazine a long time ago and it was good but they wound up phasing them out because of side effects associated with fen-phen diet pill combinations

OSSlH5hh.png

Name: Michael Allan Patton

Born: 1968, California USA

Occupation: Singer, songwriter, voice actor, record producer, film composer

Bands: Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Fantômas, Tomahawk, Peeping Tom, Lovage, Dead Cross

Instruments: Vocals, drums, electronics, keyboards, guitars, basses, melodica, various circuit bent instruments

Vocal range: Six Octaves

9ogzdk9.jpg

61gBvSa.jpg

VuZgz9e.jpg

PdLNNfS.jpg

Last edited: