Pics of musicians

tumblr_lmctlne7gM1qbcjq0o1_500.jpg

i searched for an MIA appreciation thread, no luck. so ill have to just post this here and say that the Bad Girls video is without a doubt going down as one of the illest music vids of all time /kanye voice

tumblr_lyqkn1jdYk1qziksp

^her and nicki minaj's 30 seconds were the only part of that performance i liked.

this duo's been doing it for me as of late. the lead singer happens to be very pretty and has plenty of allure. coincidence! i'm way too cool to like a band that much more because of an attractive female member. just like i'd never watch a movie for a beautiful lead...

sweet.jpg

lovingod.jpeg

they love ray bans

thereisoneofglassdresslikethistoo.jpg

colorfultopblackshades.jpg

withbandname.jpg

more of her...
NSFW:
cochella.jpg

earingslikewhat.jpg

tumblr_lyqjn6salB1qfwqrho1_400.jpg

croppedmole.jpg

normal.jpg

she looks like an outgoing alice glass.

ha.jpg

Last edited:
^^ their new album came out today. imagine, she could have been the woman to teach you your multiplication tables and sentence structure. i would have been such a better elementary school student if she was my teacher, oh yes! i just saw them literally a week ago today and it was awesome.

i have to agree though joe, the bad girls video is going to go down as maybe her defining video/song. i hadn't been that excited/turned on/fired up/angry/whatever since i saw her first video for Bucky Done Gun. shit gave me chills man, straight up.

tumblr_lz96lghvmi1qgn31fo1_500.gif

tumblr_lz8oz8NoQA1r9gv51o1_500.gif

tumblr_lzanywcVml1r33i2mo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyzyzsNMZz1r1mo6to1_500.gif

^^ their new album came out today. imagine, she could have been the woman to teach you your multiplication tables and sentence structure. i would have been such a better elementary school student if she was my teacher, oh yes! i just saw them literally a week ago today and it was awesome.
i've been listening to it all day. it's growing on me. "End of the Line" is my favorite as of now, not counting "Comeback Kid." it doesn't surprise me that she was an elementary school teacher. my major and minor both had a bit of overlapping class requirements with early childhood education majors; those girls partyhardy. sweet that you saw them live. i bet their shows are good, intense fun. hopefully they'll play lollapalooza someday. this year, please.

Last edited:
i've been listening to it all day. it's growing on me. "End of the Line" is my favorite as of now, not counting "Comeback Kid." it doesn't surprise me that she was an elementary school teacher. my major and minor both had a bit of overlapping class requirements with early childhood education majors; those girls partyhardy. sweet that you saw them live. i bet their shows are good, intense fun. hopefully they'll play lallapalooza someday. this year, please.

Demons is far and away my favourite. For sure!

I really like this Grimes lady:

grimes3.jpg

grimes1.jpg

grimes2.jpg

grimes4.jpg

almost posted this in the Fashion thread because obviously this is her @ a show (Chris Benz)

her first listen on NPR

http://www.npr.org/2012/02/06/146463100/first-listen-grimes-visions