buf@la
nyg@gb
tb@car

it was in london.

alasdair

so isn't nyg vs LA in week 7, 9:30 start

two biggest media markets in NFL

take it to london!!!!:!8)

it's a ram's home game....wait to waste a home game in a pivotal match up, ramanagement

8 games is better than 7 at the LA colliseum. i love the lack of luxury boxes, over the top advertisement, lack of personal space in crowd

gonna be so sad when new stadium opens in '19(jerry palace rip off) and injured players have to be dragged thru a buffalo wild wings like in MN

going for broke this week, fuck it! :p

az@Sf
ne@cle
phi@det
chi@ind
ten@mia
hou@min
nyj@pit
was@bal
atl@den
cin@dal
sd@oak
buf@la
nyg@gb
tb@car

^ i think that game will be closer than at first glance.

thanks for scoring, china rider.

az@Sf
ne@cle
phi@det
chi@ind
ten@mia
hou@min
nyj@pit
was@bal
atl@den
cin@dal
sd@oak
buf@la
nyg@gb
tb@car

alasdair

Last edited:
Az@sf
ne@cle
phi@det
chi@]ind
ten@mia
hou@min
nyj@pit
was@bal
atl@den
cin@dal
sd@oak
buf@la
nyg@gb
tb@car

Last edited:
^ i think that game will be closer than at first glance.

thanks for scoring, china rider.
it will be closer, niners are not the worst NFC bottom feeder and drew stanton looks to be the starter in AZ
for the 3rd time in as many years ram's have taken out carson palmer :)

considering i'm convinced you're really vlad puttin, i am very honored to be thanked by you <3

and now time to bleed my heart out about the ram's and their early success, or if you watch some media, their early melt downs from their opponents 8):

NSFW:
watch a ram's game, as a fan i love watching them play defense more than offense, i don't think they have a top 8 defense per say, but ask anybody that's hip to what's going on in the NFL and they'll tell you ram's easily have best DL, overhyped JJ watt going down, i think the real best defensive player of the year gets crowned, that of course is aaron donald ('14 draft, pitt, 13th overall selection), other former first rounders on DL include my man #94 robert quinn, the under the radar DT, jeff fisher's first ever draft pick as ram's head coach '11 14th overall) is a helluva run stuffer, would normally be double teamed if didn't play along side donald, not a first rounder bit mermaid enthusiant william hayes is a very effective DE who has been playing on the cheap just because he love coach fish who drafted him when he was titans coach, new comer damion easley is a former patriots stand out, and the rotational guys like eugene simms(gave palmer the blow that knocked him outta the game), ethan westbrooks(undrafted, has a face tatoo that reads laugh now cry later) and all starting caliber players

i believe their offense is bad on purpose( stress importance of clock management, fear of turning ball over, resting up defense, deception...letting DCs get comfortable and think they have everything figured out, and than when ram's need to score/convert on 3rd down they find ways to do it....they can't figure out how to block for gurley nor find ways to get tavon austin in space...i think now that 3 divisional games are out of the way and don't finish divison play until last 3 weeks, you can start expecting to see gurley being gurley

their secondary is very mediocre at coverage because with the pass rush the DL lays on the QB most pass plays from the opposition are designed to be thrown in less than two seconds.....which is cool because you get to see a lot of pass catcher's catch the ball in the middle of the field gaining 7 yards only to have their bones crushed(is it really worth it?....i think adrenaline is by far the best pain killer because it's rare you see a guy get his lights knocked out and come out of a game but these hits HAVE to hurt the next morning - gregg williams has the boys in horns launching themselves at ball carriers, flirting with helmet to helmet contact and late hits nearly every play

their only two LBs are two most athletic LBs in football
alec ogletree '13 first round(3oth overall UGA) and mark barron a converted OLB from S, plays a unique hybrid position ('12 7th overall pick taken by tampa, sent to rams for a 4th or 5th and a 7th) 2 or 3 time all SEC safety, roll tide) continues to lead NFL in snaps per game and play using all gas and no breaks....which can be self destructive at times

and their secondary aka MOBSQUAD, hits exactly like you'd expect from a gregg williams coached defense
in order of devastation: TJ mcdonald(3rd round '12 USC), trumaine johnson(5th? rd U of montana '11), maurice alexander 5th? round '14 utah state), lamarcus joyner(2nd round FSU '14), EJ gaines (7th rd mizzou '14)

i really hope to see ram's wear the yellow and blues at the wonderful LA colliseam this sunday vs buffalo. i feel like if ram's were 0-4 or 1-3, which they are close to being would maybe draw 65k fans to the game....totally expecting antother 90k+ like home opener vs seattle, except this time being even more rowdier, because there has to be lots of hot in LA that rams can win this division, compared to last home game where ram's were 0-1 and people just showed up because football was back

just fucking root for the rams, root for buffalo, root for the raiders, root for the jags, root for the bucs, root for the dolphins and root for the titans
rams they have not made the playoffs since '06 and they ended up losing by like 30 to ATL that 8-8 year.
jeff fisher can't even hide his excitement when in front of cameras, ive never seen this coach before, not sure if he's shocked or just really excited to give the 'new' city an opportunity to enjoy watching quality football. ram's sucked in LA during late 80s up to their departure from Anaheim after the '94 season....fucking tony banks at QB broke fumble records IIRC...last really good LA rams team was taken out by chicago in NFC championship during ditkas magical '85 season

i own one jersey, a yellow and blue isaac bruce jersey my aunt got me for xmas 1999, my all time favorite athlete, if you ever get the chance watch some of his highlights on youtube, he wasn't the biggest of fastest dude but his body had a very distinct movement to it, often praised as one of the game's all time route runners. will be elected into
HoF by 2019

during the '99 season,, going into game ram's had like a 10+ losing streak vs the niners week 4 it was official that the injury to expected QB savior trent green was not going to be a problem, when no-name QB kurt warner hooked up with bruce for 4 TDs in a route of SF in front of a home crowd, taking the team to a 4-0 start, you can sense something very special was going to happen this season, a season that would end in a 23-16 defeat over jeff fisher's Tennessee
titans (i believe this was tenesee's first year either in Nashville or going by the titans)

man i'm proud to be a ram's fan, do you have any idea how easy it was to let them out of my lives over the past ten years? i'm a loyal fan and an even more loyal friend

i think 11 wins takes the NFC west, that's 8 more wins, i've got them beating buffalo, detriot, dolphins, saints, cardinals (week 17 in LA!(4-2 divisonal record)), jets, niners and either carolina /falcons(both played in LA)/or NYG in london

my passion is probably making it so easy to root aganst the rams, raise you're hand if you've selected them to lose weeks 1-5, now raise both hands if my interest in team had any influence over your choices ;)

btw ram's are the youngest team in football for like the 6th straight year, when fisher took over he practically inherited an expansion team, it's why he still has a job despite his best season coming in his first year at 7-8-1

^ just read it, outside of typos and grammatical shit, i'm not a bad writer, i'm proficient at using our vocabulary and illustrate a picture, and write from the <3

if ram's end up winning division this year and next year than by all means start to hate them... are we not sick of russell wilson's bible warship and every other seahawk acting angry after they play well and their bullshit 12th man pride and pete 'gosh jolly' Carroll persona despite being a proven corrupt cheater during his time with USC, poor USC fans are still struggling to overcome the trickle down sanctions, USC deserves better, one of the greatest traditions in west coast NCAA football

i wish i knew what this meant.

:)

alasdair

i'm very impressed with what you've done with such a gigantic country

shit boarders finland AND north korea...can't even imagine your border cities in that area

anyway thanks for picking the rams, i take it personal even though i know you refuse to ever respect bubbalo bobz

i think az and buffalo are both coming off of two very dramatic games to pull thru with a W this week

if rams do win, they will def blow it vs the lions the following week

btw avatar bet when ram's visit new england(in which can i be real? they're the fucking boston patriots, why not call the falcons the confederate falcons?....no team should represent an entire region or state(looking at you cardinals, titans, panthers and vikings....this is not an original thought, but i heard someone bitching about this the other day and i found my self agreeing whole heartedly)

anyway thanks for picking the rams, i take it personal even though i know you refuse to ever respect bubbalo bobz
if i thought buffalo was going to win, i'd have picked them.

btw avatar bet when ram's visit new england(in which can i be real? they're the fucking boston patriots, why not call the falcons the confederate falcons?....no team should represent an entire region or state(looking at you cardinals, titans, panthers and vikings....this is not an original thought, but i heard someone bitching about this the other day and i found my self agreeing whole heartedly)
have you been to gilette stadium? it's about an hour and 15 minute drive from boston with traffic :)

avatar bet for december 4th? absolutely:

stl.png
vs.
nwe.png

alasdair

if i thought buffalo was going to win, i'd have picked them.

have you been to gilette stadium? it's about an hour and 15 minute drive from boston with traffic :)

have you driven from los angeles to inglewood(host of rams upcoming stadium)
it;s about a 2 hour drive and about 8 miles away

avatar bet for december 4th? absolutely:

stl.png
vs.
nwe.png

alasdair
NO FIND A YELLOW AND BLUE RAMS HELMET THOSE NAVY AND GOLDS ARE GROSS
loser has to wear avatar until both their team wins a game and other team loses a game

i might be wearing a gronkhead for an entire summer:!

i remember rams-pats in london in '12, it was early in the year and i was all pumped, rams started off game with a bomb TD to chris givens
final score NE 48 STL 7 :(

rams went 1-3 vs afc east that year with only win coming in buffalo and it was a nail biter

they lost to the jets the week after the butt fumble and ram's tying san fran

it was last time i ever bet more than 100 dollars on a football game, i think i ended up losing close to 450 dollars, and i took rams ML, game was played in STL and rams at the time were like 6 or 7th seed in NFC :!

this year i say rams go 2-2 vs afc east with wins over miami and buffalo and loses @ NE and @NYJ