• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Picking up from drug dealer, what do I expect?

Houseeveryweekend

Greenlighter
Hi guys, picking up from a dealer tomorrow. This is my first pick up from someone I dont know. Got the guys number off a friend, and am getting 5g of MDMA. I know its quite a bit. Gunna meet in a park at 3pm so it shouldnt be too empty. Any tips on harm reduction and how not to get robbed/stabbed?

First tip. Pick up way less to make sure his quality isnt shit. Idk where you are, but in the USA in most states usually possession of anything schedule I in quantities over 3.5-4g constitutes trafficking.

By picking up less first you avoid getting ripped off or possible prison time if the dude ends up being a cop. MDMA is also notoriously always something else.

Rule #1: Trust no one. Sounds shady to me.

First tip. Pick up way less to make sure his quality isnt shit. Idk where you are, but in the USA in most states usually possession of anything schedule I in quantities over 3.5-4g constitutes trafficking.

By picking up less first you avoid getting ripped off or possible prison time if the dude ends up being a cop. MDMA is also notoriously always something else.

Rule #1: Trust no one. Sounds shady to me.

the OP is not the in the US
i would honestly get a small amount and test it before buying anymore as mentioned MDMA sold on the streets is usually something else
and well have a firearm as a back up just in case.... easy peasy

Thanks guys! got 2g instead just in case! The guy was pretty bait! we met in a city centre park (it was really busy) and all him and all his baits were high :/ But the stuff has tested medium to high purity, so its all good!

Well for a start I wouldn't broadcast it on the Internet with times etc. Never text anything incriminating, only text to check if they can talk, don't put product name times or places in texts believe me I know :\

Then just be cool, ideally go with the person that passed you the link and also having the fucking money ready in your pocket or something and the amount agreed on over phone call, don't be stood there in broad daylight with your wallet out or a load of notes counting it out, nothing worse!

But ask to see the product before handing it over, do you know the person or know of them? You sound like a kid, no offence.

Just seen you replied, if you see him again and he has a smart phone, tell him to get a burner!! I can tell you from first hand smart phones are bad news