• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Pick up/kill

Horton-Scorton

Bluelighter
Me and Beth have got all the tools in the bag. We talked for months, made plans and discussed potential obstacles, but i yell out, now let's go for it. Do it now, Is my obsession. Cmon. We knew we would drive about an hour into the country back roads and find some teens walking at night which we have seen a lot in that area. Go figure, boredom and lack of spending money. We figure we can manage two and no more than two. Well we are gonna offer them a ride and some free beers or weed maybe. We can come across real amiable, very charming. We light up parties and know how to stand right and when to smile, how to flatter someone, how to damage someone psychologically till they can't be sure if it's you or them ha, now we were just fixin to do our little story real. We wanted this since regular sex gets boring, you see. And we, me and Beth, pretty much always require stimulation. So it has to happen.

Beth chain smokes while I massage the steering wheel. She wants to listen to the kinks which is ok so we listen to that and don't talk much. It's very dark on these rural streets. I keep seeing girls walk by that aren't there then I get my hopes stomped on and it's a tedious scouting after some time. At least Beth looks good. I grab her arm and kiss her face over and wanna nibble. Then not too long after she spots them. Two girls, a brunette and a blonde. Look to be...maybe...sixteen. We nod at each other which indicates it's go time. This is no rehearsal. This is not the bedroom.

So i pull my suv over to the side of the road and roll down the window. They see a girl with me and I have hands wrapped round her so they're not scared. They do look dumb and surprised like deer.

'why you two walking alone in the dark?' I say. Beth smiles in plain view to add attraction.

The blond says, 'We ain't sure. Just wasting time.'

'wanna go to someplace fun, like a club or something,' Beth asks.

'we gotta ride and some beers' I add.

They look hesitant. Beth gets her foxy charm on. She gets out from the car and goes to the girls and acts kinda motherly toward them, touches them, whispers to them, some feminine magic, and before I know it, by the time she comes back to the car, the girls follow and get in my backseat and I drive off.

Beth says she wants to get in the back seat so she climbs back there and the brunette sits next to me. Beth tells the blond it's nitrous but it's chloroform and she passes out cold. Naturally the brunette flips out but Beth is swift and silences her scream as I drive on. From behind the passenger seat Beth pulls a chain around the brunettes neck till her eyeballs bulge and she belches and writhes and finally purple and she fades but Beth keeps going strangling what I think is now a corpse till the chain slices into her neck, starts to sever her bloated head a bit. She puts a bag over her and there isn't much blood spilt somehow. We wanted to get the brunette out of the way. Me and Beth agree. We don't like brunettes. Meanwhile, the blonde is next to Beth out cold from the gas. Beth starts to finger her unconscious body. I look back a lot even though I'm driving. It turns me on. She may well be fisting her now. We are nearly there at the shack.

I very much like your narrative style. You're a good writer. I think you could write a novel and it would do well.

Beth is no secret weapon, no trainee in my camp, for many men had their fun with her...I think about such stuff while I continue course and grind fed up teeth. Blonde sounds wet. I hear the piano dexterity of beths spidery fingers milking the girls fine parts, I listen and this music keeps groove. I guess I'm almost hard. Jean against me, pressure. I lick lips and haul my suv. Bumpy roads like this upset me. I wonder about my brother. He'll be a surgeon, nice guy. He loves the fucking hand n the spoon.

Murder is harder in real life than in my head. We park in a lot that's old and mossy and drag the comatose blonde into the abandoned seafood place. She is way heavier than I bargained for. After we strap her on to a board inside I go get the brunettes heavy clunky body. She is sliced and patterned with bruises and lesions in the neck and her eyes are red and she is blue. I put her in the corner of the inside of the building. Her lifeless body. Then I take off her shirt. Nice tits. Then I poke at the left one with my switchblade as Beth prepares an injection of amphetamine for the sedate blonde. I rub her back as she squirts water into the air from the syringe...two minutes pass, the hypodermic juts, the instrument which has a hefty shot of speed in it. I continue to massage Beth as she mainlines the strapped blonde. The straps act as a tourniquet and this is so convenient we both laugh. Blonde wakes up delirious screaming. We pet her and giggle.

Hours pass and eventually the chloroform wears off and she starts pleading. I am tape recording this all. She has shit her pants like an animal. She looks ugly as only the desperate can.

You're a stupid girl, says Beth.

I cut off the brunettes nipple real hastily and excited and show it to the blonde. She makes a face that I don't recognize and then looks down at her own breast as if I cut the nipple from her tit and she didn't notice. I laugh.

It's your friend's, she died, I say.

Why? All she can say.

I stopped asking why, I reply.

This is really uncomfortable to read, which I guess is the desired effect. I agree with infectedmushroom, I could see this as a longer more developed story very easily.