• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Physical characteristics of MDMA, MDA, MDEA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatfreemilk

Greenlighter
So ive had many different types of "MDMA" from many different people. All claiming that it was "pure" or "the purest around". All of these with very similar characteristics and different characteristics.

And so i have a bunch of questions.

What exactly would taking a normal dosage of MDMA feel like vs MDA vs MDEA.

What do they each taste like (Every kind of MDMA ive had tasted like shit and very bitter but i had some mouth numbing stuff before (Dont think its cocaine since i felt no effect cocaine during the roll)

What do they look like? (ive had some very slightly translucentish orange/dark yellow crystals weighing about .2g-.3g each, also had a brownish moon rock like "MDMA" with little bits of white around it, with darkish brown bumps on it weighing up to at most 1.4g a rock but also .2g a rock and .6g a rock, and white rocks weighing light but all small rocks (no powder) with a very very small tint of brownish to it.) also i had a batch of small rocks and powder, looking dirty whiteish, this was the one that made my mouth numb. All of these different substances having smiliar effects of making me more talkative, getting slight tingles all over, enhanced music and color vision.

any other distinct characteristics to tell them part?

what do they smell like? ive had "mdma" smell like nothing, a lot smelling kinda like a Cologne a guy would wear, slightly, kinda sweatish, vanilla like, very hard to describe. the "mdma" that smelt like cologne is highly unlikley to be rigged to smell like it (to faint and been on a lot of different looking ones) and strangly had mdma smell like like semen (not joking) or kinda like the smell that comes on outsides near grass after heavy rain, also hard to describe...

Are there any other ways to tell if something is mdma with a kit?

what is methylone and what does methylone feel like compared to mdma, mda, mdea?

Its impossible to tell what they are without testing. Different synthesis routes and even the same synthesis route in different batches can have entirely different characteristics.

Its not possible to differentiate with testing between MDEA and MDMA, they will have pretty much the same reaction with the same reagents. MDA can be differentiated from MDMA because MDA is a primary amphetamine which will not trigger a reaction on a Simons reagent test.

Best practice is to utilize a test kit that contains marquis, mecke, mandelin, and simons reagents and use them all every time. For example, PMA only reacts with mandelin and PMA is pretty much the worst substance that you can find in a common pill. Using a full kit also helps when you have a pill that has multiple things because it will have different reactions with the different tests which, while it doesn't tell you what the additive is most of the time, prevents you from taking a pill that isn't clean.

Methylone is like MDMA light... It has more muted euphoria compared to MDMA and MDA, its not psychedelic really at all, it doesn't have the forceful push that's like someone just flipped your happy switch to the ON position like MDMA, it has a very short peak (1 1/2-2 hours), and it has a stimulated crash for a comedown which can be quite miserable and gets worse the more you do in a night. Its compulsive like cocaine and I and many others have found ourselves binging on multiple grams in a night easily. It has its own place (we have threads about it here as well) but its not MDMA. Unfortunately it gets sold as MDMA a lot (be weary if a dealer tries to sell you "Molly" for example as this tends to be methylone or another cathinone these days) which just tarnishes the reputation of MDMA imo.

There are marked differences between MDMA and MDA, however I've always wondered what the hell MDE/MDEA is, if it's actually around, what it's like, etc..

The biggest difference I felt with MDMA and MDA was the obvious psychedelic effects that MDA has. The visuals are nuts, super "powered" and flowing at their own pace as opposed to mushrooms visuals which tend to "groove with you". MDA was VERY speedy compared to MDMA, to the point where I do wonder if mine was cut with methamphetamine because it was so speedy. I danced all night on MDA, always felt insanely social, I would get "water vision" and it would simply last for freaking ever. The euphoria from MDA also would come in heavy waves, to where you feel like you're coming down and then NOOOOOOOOPPPEEE you're in the sky again every so often.

Good MDMA is one, long euphoric push, not speedy at all, borderline sedating, my heart is extremely calm and I feel like I would climb inside my lady's vagina if I could on MDMA. It's not psychedelic and feels like more a natural high, albeit inhumanly natural, if that makes sense. Lights are brighter, music sounds better, but there are no visuals or real psychedelic effects. I've never felt compelled to dance on MDMA, only MDA. I could see why MDA is called the hug drug, and MDMA the love drug.

Now what the hell is MDEA?

Buy a test kit which can distinguish between them. It's the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.