• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photoshop Help for Epic Book Cover

Heisenberg737

Greenlighter
Hey all, so I'm in the process of writing a novel, and it's getting pretty serious, like to the point where I might actually contact a publisher and make something of my life. With that being said, my novel would need a bad-ass cover, right? Without revealing too much of the plot (if you'd like to know more, I'd love to share!), I have attached an image below, and I'd like if someone with good skill to Photoshop the owl on the left into a Phoenix. I mean the bird of fire. As much as I'll probably laugh my ass off, please don't just place Phoenix, AZ in the bird's place. I'm trying to be serious here. The symbolism behind my novel involves the Bird of Fire versus a demonic owl (not Moloch). I think this picture would be perfect for the book's cover, if there was some kindhearted soul out there who could enhance it and change it to my liking. I would try Reddit or somewhere else, but I think BL has the classiest and most like-minded users. Thanks very much!

http://birdpictures.pro/wp-content/gallery/owls/seowlbigjari.jpg

I'd be more than happy to put something together for you, but I don't have time before sunday. Is it possible you can wait if no other member contributes with satisfying content?

Sure thing, there's no rush at all. It's really just for fun and inspiration. But I'll be sure to give all credit where it's due. :)

The picture 404'd so I went with the classics... I hope this is what you were looking for:

ExYicpJ.png

You weren't too specific, and you can get an optimized version if required, just hit me with a PM. Good luck on publishing your novel!

Last edited: