• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

We booked, city center Helsinki not sure region. That park looks great though

Just a quick no. 3 tram (IIRC) will get you there. Only a 15-20 minute walk (cf. a mini F-Hain/K-Berg). That's looking down on the city from the Observatory Park. Think the 3 going the return route takes you down to the Port area (Observatory up hill). Helsinki is lovely, the people friendly, but somewhat drunken...you'd think they'd work out to have emergency spiky shoes for leaving the pubs/clubs and shuffling the 3-4m to the taxi :D

Need to go back in the summer. Being a smoker is a real punishment in winter, lol. Although, did come across a youth league Ice-Hockey game (was fun). Amazing skaters. There's an old WWII gun in another park with good views (to the SW) - never had time :/ Definitely worth a visit chatative (chatty?) The do have a strange conception of breakfast though :|

Anyway, another more recent one (not Finland, heh)...

wf9Y3Kq.jpg

Just a quick no. 3 tram (IIRC) will get you there. Only a 15-20 minute walk (cf. a mini F-Hain/K-Berg). That's looking down on the city from the Observatory Park. Think the 3 going the return route takes you down to the Port area (Observatory up hill). Helsinki is lovely, the people friendly, but somewhat drunken...you'd think they'd work out to have emergency spiky shoes for leaving the pubs/clubs and shuffling the 3-4m to the taxi :D

Need to go back in the summer. Being a smoker is a real punishment in winter, lol. Although, did come across a youth league Ice-Hockey game (was fun). Amazing skaters. There's an old WWII gun in another park with good views (to the SW) - never had time :/ Definitely worth a visit chatative (chatty?) The do have a strange conception of breakfast though :|
]

Somewhat drunken - coming over a youth Ice hokey team ? Wait what ?

well, I'm not sure a lady need explain how they may have destroyed Micky Bubbles advertising hoarding n stuff like that. Never happened ya see ¬_¬

Oof, great pic!

I've just been gifted a digital slr (spoiled tbh) so prepare for a sea of attempts at pretentious arty photos in the near future.

My but that's a whole lotta pricks in one place, Bear 8o

(and nicely photo'd pricks at that)

Went out for few hours and took some pix for first time in ages today. Been loaned a camera for the weekend. Aside from stimranting my morning mostly consisted of... [nsfw'd for size]

NSFW:
Horses

aV8bglhl.jpg

Donkeys

tZwlpQcl.jpg

Dashingly handsome but not keen on having his picture taken horse

swOYzGFl.jpg

Attention whosre (who bit me (well, nibbled at me) in several places and stamped right on the small of my back only in a friendly way or I'd be snapped I suspect - swear that horse was coming on to me - sluttiest horse I've yet met)

C5s8p7nl.jpg

Stalking garden pianiists

mhdFJWQl.jpg

Discovering Mozart has let himself go to seed

4GsBkpfl.jpg

Finding the world's oldest (and reddest) fag machine that only dispenses (well, dispensed) single cigs for 2d apiece

Eht74DNl.jpg

Finding fishy philosophical aphorisms

P1SFkrDl.jpg

Catching a tree taking an afternoon nap

WE0vhOOl.jpg

And flashing its bare bottom for all the world to see (same field as slutty horse resides in - bad influence clearly)

mPfx1eQl.jpg

Elvis doesn't work at the chippy he busks in a small, rural Welsh town high street

m0tMKLIl.jpg

A day in the life of... nobody but bits of a few hours of my morning anyway. Is nice to be all snaphappy again. DSP are running a photography competition at the moment so need to get good so I can win camera that I surely need more than any other local drugpig. Good is a bit much but better than anybody else who enters will suffice just nicely in an ideal world. As such, there may be a minor influx of practicing at being a bit better than some other people pix over coming days. And possibly an unexpected romance with a slutty horse. She does have rather fine eyelashes... but also has eyeflies so could go either way really.

EDIT: And if I get better at at least posting pix in reasonably easy to fit on a screen... they'd be easier to see. May replace with smaller versions which are apparently handily autosmalled anyway.

Aaaaaand now with added viewability feasibility for not a penny more.

Last edited:
8o ... I couldn't go out for a stroll & come back with a selection of photos like that Shammy! Mind you, I suppose there is plenty up here that there ain't near you. I suppose one of the biggest reasons for me not taking photos more often is there is only so much of interest around here that is easy to find. Particularly liked this shot, you made a real ass of it:
Will have to go out adventuring soon myself... getting to that time of year where the sun is a little lower in the sky again. Most my best photos are from August/September or December-February.

Fantastic photo bear! Cactus mosaic... :D

There are things everywhere and many of those things look quite interesting if you catch 'em nicely. It's not like there's a lot of obviously photoey stuff here that isn't rolling hills, valleys and general swishy landscape - is just the field at the end of the road and a walk to town and back. There are over 250 others too... but they're mostly quite shit. Take enough and law of averages says some will be less shit than others. Is really quite difficult using an automatic camera - it makes odd decisions that are not mine - so need to relearn how to actually do stuff other than point and click again. Have missed photopottering though so has worked out just nicely with camera loans and competetions that probably won't have huge numbers of entries due to their not being huge number of actual clients who can enter. Eyes on the prize and all that. Could do with summat to get me out the house a bit. And to break the ice with local livestock it seems.

Went out for few hours and took some pix for first time in ages today. Been loaned a camera for the weekend. Aside from stimranting my morning mostly consisted of... [nsfw'd for size]

NSFW:
Horses

aV8bglhl.jpg

Donkeys

tZwlpQcl.jpg

swOYzGFl.jpg

Attention whosre (who bit me (well, nibbled at me) in several places and stamped right on the small of my back only in a friendly way or I'd be snapped I suspect - swear that horse was coming on to me - sluttiest horse I've yet met)

C5s8p7nl.jpg

mhdFJWQl.jpg

4GsBkpfl.jpg

Finding the world's oldest (and reddest) fag machine that only dispenses (well, dispensed) single cigs for 2d apiece

Eht74DNl.jpg

P1SFkrDl.jpg

WE0vhOOl.jpg

And flashing its bare bottom for all the world to see (same field as slutty horse resides in - bad influence clearly)

mPfx1eQl.jpg

Elvis doesn't work at the chippy he busks in a small, rural Welsh town high street

m0tMKLIl.jpg

A day in the life of... nobody but bits of a few hours of my morning anyway. Is nice to be all snaphappy again. DSP are running a photography competition at the moment so need to get good so I can win camera that I surely need more than any other local drugpig. Good is a bit much but better than anybody else who enters will suffice just nicely in an ideal world. As such, there may be a minor influx of practicing at being a bit better than some other people pix over coming days. And possibly an unexpected romance with a slutty horse. She does have rather fine eyelashes... but also has eyeflies so could go either way really.

EDIT: And if I get better at at least posting pix in reasonably easy to fit on a screen... they'd be easier to see. May replace with smaller versions which are apparently handily autosmalled anyway.

For pictures you took yourself, they are seriously good. Sounds like an amazing stim-fuelled adventure.

Shambles said:

You shoot that yourself? I'm very impressed.

NSFW:
Horses

aV8bglhl.jpg

Donkeys

tZwlpQcl.jpg

swOYzGFl.jpg

C5s8p7nl.jpg

mhdFJWQl.jpg

4GsBkpfl.jpg

Eht74DNl.jpg

P1SFkrDl.jpg

WE0vhOOl.jpg

mPfx1eQl.jpg

m0tMKLIl.jpg

Windows movie maker should reduce them.

Evey

Windows anything would be quite considerable faff when there are far simpler and closer to hand options but if/when I next get lumbered with a Windows thing I shall bear it in mind, Evey :)

Raas: Successfully combining quite condescending with apparently actual sentiment is an odd combination but worked. Will take that in the spirit given :)

(will also remind that i did take three years of photography classes - two of 'em full time - at college though. long ago and largely forgotten in detail but the really basic bits are hopefully mostly fairly instinctive if only cos i used them daily for a long time... except those other long times when i didn't but they came later when i think muscle memory had been laid down... and the other couple hundred are not posted here for good reason - certainly in most cases even if there's a couple growers or alternate ways of utilising a few. am rusty but hopefully not riddled through and rotten yet)

NSFW:
Horses

aV8bglhl.jpg

Donkeys

tZwlpQcl.jpg

swOYzGFl.jpg

C5s8p7nl.jpg

mhdFJWQl.jpg

4GsBkpfl.jpg

Eht74DNl.jpg

P1SFkrDl.jpg

WE0vhOOl.jpg

mPfx1eQl.jpg

m0tMKLIl.jpg

Fair play those pics are ace - never knew you did photography. Nice one.

I wouldn't know where to start with photos to be honest. I just know to take the things lol.

You're a dark horse ;) lol @ Elvis.

Evey

Love that picture :)

Strange why I want to say this but - the photos I share on this site cannot be duplicated, shared, edited, changed, without my consent.

Bear

Last edited:
i just got a 4-foot wide canvas print of this for the house so y'all get to see it again:

peritomoreno01.jpg

alasdair