• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phone Vidually Distorted from Psychedelics?

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
I remember when I first started smoking weed my vision permanently changed to a clearer vision I would say. I used acid and mushrooms a couple times a little ways back, and now the center of my iPhone appears to have a slight outward curve to it. As if it sort of protrudes out in a rounded way. I remember watching a documentary on LSD and they were saying that there was this one mask that was double sided and only Schzophrenics and hallucinogenic drugs users could tell the difference between the inward side and the outward side. Weird but just wondering. (HPPD?)

Btw its not a type of distortion that bothers me. It's rather enjoyable id say. Sometimes if I hold my breathe and relax myself I can have slight changes in perception that's really cool

Interesting about the mask thing. I have a few visual effects that I think may have been caused by psychedelic usage. One is when I am in the mountains when it is raining I get a sensation of the hillside I am looking at constantly moving and going away from me. Another classic one is looking at tiles in the toilet and seeing flashes along where the grout is. Doesn't bother me it is quite cool.

After my first 2ce trip if I look at doors long enough the whole thing looks like it slowly grows and tilts and shrinks, sometimes slightly, if I'm stoned as well sometimes quite a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKa0eaKsdA0 << I guess you mean this?

Not sure if it's psychedelics or HPPD related, never heard about schizophrenics scoring differently... different pattern processing then.

I was reminded by the TT of a time I candyflipped hard and saw alien symbols on my phone doing very strange things. It was beyond a normal acid trip, that time.

I was reminded by the TT of a time I candyflipped hard and saw alien symbols on my phone doing very strange things. It was beyond a normal acid trip, that time.

I also experienced this on a mephedrone/2c-b combo, I was like everything was written in wing-dings; only on my phone too. I could read books and even my laptop screen just fine. Was very odd.

Yea the mask thing sounds really interesting to me. Do you have a link to that doucmentary.

Guess Solipsis already provided it...thanks.

i love how on mxe the letters on my phone get really thin and long, then the phone looks very wide at other times. then the phone feels like it has really thick glass or a bubble over it.