• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc phobia of sleeping walking and overdosing when having powerful psychoactives (downer)

Deioflaje

Greenlighter
Note that I have never sleep(slept?)walked in my life afaik but I often think of wild scenarios and will ruminate on them.

I would be interested in trying baclofen again but they mostly come in generics of 25mg pills and 50-100 pills which is loads! It only took about 5mgsof calculated active substance, only a few crumbs of one tablet, to get good effects which even felt strong for a but so I was alarmed at the power of them.

When I bought it recently after trying it in the day I totally forgot about it until I went to bed then I started getting terrible worry about sleepwalking in the night and imagining what would happen if going into the closet and downing the whole bottle while sleeping.

In this case I wasn't able to sleep all night and only finally got a couple hours at about 6 am once I threw them all down the toilet.

With things like kratom you can't really overdose on them so I don't care about having it in the house but more powerful powders I get this anxiety. It's only at night. In the day I don't even think about it.

How to allay my fears?

I don't have any social circle so any suggestions on those lines can be ruled out of the equation.

sooner or later you will regret throwing them. it comes from a person who'x thrown a lot of drugs down the toilet.

Actually your fears are warranted. It sounds like you have a healthy respect for drugs which is a good thing. Rather than simply dismissing your fears it is a good idea to take steps to prevent bad scenarios.