• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Phlegm in throat from Meth

This phlegm shit happens to me every time I smoke shards or do hot rails. I have no clue what causes it or how to get rid of it. I do believe that it has to do with the chemicals in it. I've tried water(having to force it) but it don't help for shit. I've been told that lemon tea w/honey works, as does horseradish. Haven't tried yet but bout to. I'm so done with this killer dry mouth/throat and phlegm. If it works I'll be sure to post it.

Whatever anyone has said in this thread is fun I'm sure. I just wanted add my 2c which usually kills threads - despite how you consume your meth.....it is a common issue where you end up with the chunkiest phlegm especially once you are going beyond the 24hr mark. The stuff dries you up, hence pseudoephedrine in cold/flu tabs. I have always used IV and I'll get the same chunky brown phlegm that you've really gotta snort hard and repeatedly in order to get it into your throat so you can turn it into a post meth projectile spit. The stuff is chunky enough to cut in half with a knife AND if you are to spit that crud onto a brick wall or somewhere that doesn't receive foot traffic, that loogie will leave traces of itself for years. It's a great breakfast conversation piece.

I know this cos a room mate 20 yrs ago brought up an entire mouthful of this shit and spat it on a concrete patio floor off to the side and there was still evidence of that one spit when we left which was almost three years later. I joked about him scraping it up and sell it as brown speed (was a common good quality product making the rounds in the late 90's. Could have passed as looking like brown H.....golden brown lol).......fuck are we talking bout?!!!.......

And dash, that image of the extreme face palm is something I haven't seen but seriously made me lol, so funny.

This phlegm shit happens to me every time I smoke shards or do hot rails. I have no clue what causes it or how to get rid of it. I do believe that it has to do with the chemicals in it. I've tried water(having to force it) but it don't help for shit. I've been told that lemon tea w/honey works, as does horseradish. Haven't tried yet but bout to. I'm so done with this killer dry mouth/throat and phlegm. If it works I'll be sure to post it.

You'll prolly have to change ROA or give up the extremely effective flu medicine we call methylampheamine.

I used to get this when I IV'd meth too. It would suck because I also have asthma. The combination of shooting meth and heroin multiple times a day and living next to a tunnel for two years really did wonders for my lungs. In all seriousness though, meth does this, like SKR said it dries you up like a mother fucker. I once went to the hospital for some IV related illness and they had to get a urine screen from me and of course I couldn't go I was so dehydrated from shooting speed, so they shoved a catheter into me, and it still took about 5 minutes to collect enough urine. I imagine hot railing doesn't help with this problem but I can attest to the fact that any ROA can produce this side effect.