• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Phillip Schofield, discuss..

i do. the shities of gold felt like it went on forever like dungeons and dragons but apparently only had 2 episodes or something.
Dungeons and dragons had loads they got home i think i think dungeion master came with them

• Fire
Reactions: CFC
Im not sure its grooming - lots of gay teenagers wouldnt mind a millionaire sugar daddy. In fact Im not even gay and I'd like one.
I see what you mean it a bit like when a boy 15 has it with teacher we think lucky cunt other way around we think that nonce cunt . At 15 i would have eaten out a 80 year old granny every night for shit loads of money

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Im not sure its grooming - lots of gay teenagers wouldnt mind a millionaire sugar daddy. In fact Im not even gay and I'd like one.

indeed. describing it as grooming when, in the same breath, 97.54% of str8men also think nothing of hitting on nubile girlteens is cringe

New Jersey GIF by GIPHY News

Dungeons and dragons had loads they got home i think i think dungeion master came with them

i dont think i ever saw it to the end. i probably only saw a handful but at that age a few weeks seems like months lol

i dont think i ever saw it to the end. i probably only saw a handful but at that age a few weeks seems like months lol
Cities of gold the same know what you mean never saw it to end i know for sure dogtanian became a musketer

Yeah this shit about teenage boys being "groomed" - it's even happened to female schoolteachers who shag teenage boys. If a woman had fucked me when I was 15 I would've praised God every night for the last 30 years - not gone and told the tale on her.

Yeah this shit about teenage boys being "groomed" - it's even happened to female schoolteachers who shag teenage boys. If a woman had fucked me when I was 15 I would've praised God every night for the last 30 years - not gone and told the tale on her.
Sometimes ion news reports the teacher well fit and it says the boy has been emotionally damaged by the expieriance mate i would have even fucked some dodgy looking teachers at my UK or US schools miss shelly in my secondary school ist year she had buck teeth and a mole i would still have fucked her . My boy 13 if at 15 a 20s fit women teacher had affair with him id be telling all my pals with pride and my matyes be proud of him

The emotional damage isnt as bad as the emotional damage from never getting a sniff.

I've seen identical flash headlines since too, virtual replica ingredients and script...

For Ian Wright.

And now chef Gordon Ramsay.

Every time "He never realised the microphone was still rolling. Is this the end of his career?"

Like...doooh! As if to begin, those things happen. To point bank of England is belling live Graham Norton show say STOOOOP!

All 3 cases too, really what likelihood those mic button clickers are there to ensure only what's meant to be heard is said.

Each time, two praticically carbon copy words quoted I think.

Basically, all bigging up Elon's too good to be true fastrich AI platform.

It is a lure. Make everybody addicted to "riches"! Makes wheeling in the RFID social credit slavstem much easier.

All 3 headlines, stories, scripts..Schodield's, Writht's, Ramsay's

They simply were paid off enough, bought deep into the new AI trap system, sold theirs!! .

For appalling and too blatant publicity.

Don't be conned here man.

I mean, all around truly. What an Orchestra.

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're a unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...

Last edited:
For under-age boys and female teacher 'liaisons' I suspect that it at least sometimes only becomes an issue involving 'emotional damage' etc once headmasters, governing bodies, police, and possibly most of all when social workers etc get involved, or find out about it.

Until / unless all that happens it's probably often going to be an ego-boost for the boy and a status boost amongst his friends etc.

It happened in my school when I was there, with a female student teacher shagging one of the boy pupils. It was common knowledge amongst the pupils, so the teachers must have known about it too. As far as I know nothing bad happened to the student teacher. Nothing like career ending legal issues and media attention. MInd you this was the 1980s. Obviously it would be far more risky for any teacher or older female nowadays. But the scenario has probably not been a very rare or unusual thing to happen for a long time.

Obviously the whole dynamics are different for all parties involved when it's a female (or male) pupil and a male teacher. I'm not sure if all scenarios are treated as equally bad in the eyes of the law. I suspect so.

I guess it's about power and trust as well as many other things.

Last edited:
the female headmaster of my school quit and ran off with one of the lower 6th form boys back in the 90s. she must have been 50-60. she had those matriarchal vibes about her and i presume he liked older women

That seems bad but I've just remembered another example from my school. My English teacher met his future wife when she was in the 6th form and he has her teacher, many years her senior.

That wasn't enough for him though, as it was gossiped that he continued to do things like look up the pupils skirts under their desks, and he was also doing disturbing and pervy heavy breathing when he got close to my sister as her teacher.

I doubt she was the only one.

When I was a younger teenager I swear my female biology teacher had the hots for me. She didn't actually do anything apart from letting me catch her giving me those sort of looks, I couldn't quite believe my eyes, so I didn't think anymore of it.

Sting wrote the massive Police hit "Don't Stand So Close To me" about his experiences as a teacher when a pupil had a huge crush on him.

All this sort of stuff seems to be very common, although obviously it's become way more of a taboo subject over more recent years.

Last edited:
There's a the power imbalance issue, and how the boy got the job. Mind, I bet that happens a lot in showbusiness unfortunately. Having said that, there seem to be some sort of witch hunt, maybe because they are gay, or because he was married at the time, or because they lied... it is messy. Also, in Phillip words, they didn't have a relationship, they were just 'mates', which is a bit demeaning I think.
Different people gets judged differently, married mother of three Brigitte was 40 when she met the 15 year old student Emmanuel Macron and has been a full on romance since <3

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're a unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...
Bravo😁