• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pheromones and pills that make you attractive?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Have you blokes heard this and believe this shite? Is it possible to take a pill to increase your pheromone levels? Will it actract women that they will chase you down the road, hunt you down and break your door down lol. Is it all about the power of smell? Do women get attracted to b.o then? Should men forget driodent and walk round with naturally smelling ?

I'vé gotten ten times as many dates since I took up a morphine habit. I'm not talking about drug whores but attractive women such as models , doctors, artists etc. can't explain it. Maybe it is only a coincidence or maybe junkies are more attractive.

I remember my wife's grandfather. His technique for picking up girls at a dance depended on a handkerchief. He kept the handkerchief close to his balls in his underwear all week and on a Saturday night he would stuff it in the breastpocket of his suit. He swore it was a surefire technique.
Mind you he was good looking as well.

you cannot magic an ugly man into a hot one by adding a tablet

at the same time smell is very important- but they have to be attracted to YOUR pheromones. so even if you make more but they are not drawn to your ones then it wont work. you need to find someone that likes you specifically

as for morphine socko- maybe you seem all relaxed/happy and not that bothered which can be alluring compared to anxious and needy.

If you smell of pheremones you still need to get somebody close enough to smell them.

There is something very intoxicating about a women's skin when you're in very close contact/sexual situations, I always imagine they're pheromones. But they are there anyway. It's not just a case of wafting them in someone's direction and they suddenly can't get over you.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have an entire pallet of them. How many would you like to purchase?

you cannot magic an ugly man into a hot one by adding a tablet

at the same time smell is very important- but they have to be attracted to YOUR pheromones. so even if you make more but they are not drawn to your ones then it wont work. you need to find someone that likes you specifically

as for morphine socko- maybe you seem all relaxed/happy and not that bothered which can be alluring compared to anxious and needy.

Stress affects the type and quantiy of pheromones that are released. Being more relaxed might have changed it for the better.

Pheromones/smell is a real thing for sue. I find that some people are just attracted to each other because of this. I fucking love how my girlfriend smells, she doesn't hide it with perfume and shit and damn I just love smelling her, it's intoxicating. She loves how I smell too, she asks me to not wear deodorant so I don't. Nor does she and I love her natural smell, it makes my head spin. On the other hand I have been entirely unattracted to some peoples' smell too.

It's just one aspect of attraction though. Confidence is also huge.