• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenylethylamine use. Doesnt do anything for me.

missxvamp

Greenlighter
Hey i hope im posting in the correct thread. I honestly am not very good at knowing much about drugs. I mean yeah im tried lots but still... Anyhoo PEA i got some from ebay (charge products) Anyhoo i got it because it mentioned for weight loss and as a fat chick i admit i do look on ebay for this stuff. So i saw it and then looked it up and it said it was a stimulent etc which we already make in our bodies bla bla bla. Anyhoo yesterday i took the doseage it said. I was hoping to get some energy and focus so i could do the things i need to do. I suffer with mental illness and so i just cant be bothered alot. So i took 4 x 250mg and nothing happened at all. So later in the day i took 5 together and still nothing at all!! So today i opened the capsules and added to some fruit juice. (sparkling) I added 10 x 250mg (i only bought 20 capsules to try) anyhoo ive waited like 15 mins so far and still nothing. No feeling of anything. Im just my normal self.

Are these fake? It tastes like hmm acidic and the powder looks shiny like crystaly. Sorta tastes like bicarb soda kinda. Im guessing these are fake. I just want to be able to have some get up and go for a bit to get things done. Can someone tell me whats going on? Oh and if there fake that sucks because i bloody bought (waiting for) some PEA+hordeine... I mean why would they work if these didnt do anything. I have to note im 5,2 and i am over 300lbs Please dont judge, yes im fat fat and fat. But im not here to talk about that.

Any ideas on whats going on? Have i not took enough? Is this product fake? Where do you get real pure product in the UK?

Take care xx Jessica xx

Although phenethylamine forms the backbone for many of the best psychoactive drugs, it is not very active on it's own - especially when taken orally as most of it is broken down in the liver. So what you have is not necessarily fake, it's just a waste of time as a stimulant. I'm afraid no one can tell you where to get the best product as that would be classed as sourcing - which is against the rules...

Experience has shown me that nothing worth doing is usually aquired legally lol.

Except marijuana. :unsure:

Last edited:
Hey we pay our dues, man. Plus interest.
Have you seen our "beautiful melting pot society" all over the news lately?
We have to live with that lol🤦‍♂️

I tried some about abuear ago and ot floored me like ecstasy but last week i bought 5 grams and it doeant really do anything to me at about 1200 mg...