• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenylephrine + a vasodilator to counteract high blood pressure

I wanted it to be a lot worse. People with 400mgs saw people and talked with them. And I'm only 60kgs, so why was it so ineffective?

The girl's voice could have been real it was so unclear. I'm going to try 5mgs of hyoscyamine next.

Everyone is different. Like I took 350 mg today over 8 hours and was able to carefullly crystalize green tea polyphenols into anhydrous polyols. My friend took like around that and was talking to people who werent in the room.

I have no idea what you meant by the green tea and crystallization. But it's really strange that I got almost no effect. Maybe it had something to do with the phenylephrine or 200mgs of caffeine I took a few hours before

What I meant was I could do something that takes alot of thinking and focus meanwhile my friend would be talking to people who arent there at the same dose because everyone responds differently

I did experience forgetting things literally half a second after I thought of it. Like I was doing some school work, and it would take me about five minutes to write a short sentence, because I kept forgetting what I was going to write, and looking at what I already wrote hardly helped either because I'd forget it as soon as I thought of a continuation. I'm not so sure if everyone responds differently though, because all the erowid reports are pretty much the same

Took fifty 100mcg hyoscyamine, 20mcg atropine, 6.5mcg hyoscine tablets (5mg total). Maybe I have a death wish...

I dont think thats enough to do anything. However if your interested in these type of drugs on youtube vice has a documentary on scopolamine its like atropine

Besides the thread title and lethality, also effectivity / potency is discussed here and discouragement even from people who have taken it:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-ld50-for-scopolamine-(hyoscine-hydrobromide)

If you ask me, there is something a little sick about taking the risks despite warnings out of interest [morbid curiosity it appears] in something that can be experimented with in different but greater ways with psychedelics. Which can also be crazy but not as morbid. Still, plenty fucked up if you go at it certain ways. Fucked up things eventually fuck you up, I found that out too. Surprising isn't it?

Well we warned him, just don't come crying when the worst trip of your life smacks you in your face like a freight train.

By the way, if you want 'aliens and spiders and shit'. You wanna be taking way over 400mg, more like 600-800mg.

I thought 5mgs would work because someone else had very full on hallucinations with 7.5mgs. I STILL HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED ANYTHING apart from an extremely dry mouth WTF!

Extremely dry mouth story of my life. But check out the link it's about scopolamine and how it produces a altered state of conciously like atropine and It's illicit use in the crime world.

Yeah I watched the video about scopolamine on VICE. It's pretty scary. The hyoscyamine did absolutely nothing today.i don't get it

I think the difference is that they are using huge amounts of scopolamine. Low does atropine actually are used in hospital all the time to dry up mucus underanesthesia, increase breathing, and speed up the heart for people where it's too low.

I remember when they put me under propofol I looked over and they had a list of IV drugs on hand and I remember atropine and epinephrine. Because propofol can make you stop breathing and atropine does the opposite

Well I took a high dose too. I took 5mgs. This guy has hallucinations and delerium with 7.5mgs