• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenylephrine + a vasodilator to counteract high blood pressure

i_like_pizza

Greenlighter
Hi, is taking a vasodilator (or other medication that reduces blood pressure; I'm not sure if vasodilator is correct for this) with 80mg of phenylephrine (and 400mg of diphenhydramine) safe and will it even work? Thanks :)

That's a really hefty dose of phenylephrine, why would you want to put that much into your body?

400mg of diphenhydramine isn't really a good idea unless you are wanting to have nightmares and severe delirium.

Yes I know that's quite a bit of phenylephrine, but where I live, there is only this one OTC product containing diphenhydramine.

It's a big risk to take for a shitty high, tbh. Phenylephrine is very unsafe in overdose and 80mg is 8x the recommended dose.

Just stick to marijuana. If you don't have access to that then wait til you're out of your parents house. If you're in the US you have plenty of options to obtain legally or otherwise. There is no good reason to try dangerous drugs with shitty "highs".

I can easily get illegal drugs, but I want to try ones that I haven't tried before. It doesn't sound shitty to me, I mean the hallucinations seem pretty intense.

I can get hyoscyamine on its own. Maybe I should do that instead. "real" hallucinations from deleriants sound interesting

You need to understand the difference from hallucinogens and deliriants. It's literal fear in a tablet form, and not the horror move type fear, I mean the type of fear you can only get staring down a gun. It's hell, it's not fun at all, yeah they do sound interesting. That's why I done Diphenhydramine for the first time ever, and I wish I fucking never.

I've read a few reports and they say that they would be scared if they weren't high, but they were strangely just okey with everything while on dph

Wow 400mg of Diphenhydramine that's a really high dose I would only ever do 100mg of Diphenhydramine befor sleep

Phenylephedrine is garbage and even it's efficacy as a medicine is dubious. Completely useless to get high you might as well drink a bunch of coffee and smoke a couple of cigarettes. Not worth the side effects.

I just took five hundred milligrams (I was wrong about four hundred before) of diphenhydramine and a hundred milligrams of phenylephrine. Wish me luck guys

Are you ok? I tke those drugs to reverse hypotensive. Is the hypotensive for Anxiety or high bp

Yes, please report back if able and get help if in trouble. God, I hope you have a trip sitter.

I'd be careful taking half a garm of diphenhydramine at once.
I've just ordered 600 25mg tabs of it for under 15 quid gonna be using it 4 sleep 50-100mg

Last edited:
Okey so I took half a gram yesterday, and it had almost no effect except feeling heavy and uncoordinated. Literally all I hallucinated was almost unnoticeable snail slime that moved around the wall. And it was so unnoticeable. What the fuck? Where are all those spiders and aliens???

I heard a very muffled girl's voice talking outside which is weird because I don't live with any girls, but it was so muffled and quite that I couldn't make out what she said

What you mean all i experidnced was snail slime and a girls voice yes thats the start of delirium your lucky it could of been alot worse